Regretting it all now :-(

I started back at slimming world on Thursday, and went to a christening yesterday. I drunk way to much. I think I used a whole life's worth of syns! I am also really struggling today as I am craving crap! I really hope I can pull it back from now and hope I have a good wi result.

Draw a line under it, there is nothing you can do about it now. Get straight back on plan and you can do some damage limitation!! Good luck for the rest of the week xx

I agree with lovely lady!

At least you've admitted where you've gone wrong and can now limit your syns for the rest of the week to do some damage limitation.

Try using super speed foods to aid your metabolism. Good luck and don't beat yourself up about it - we still have to have a life!

Have you tried to work out how many syns you actually had?

Try & count all the syns you had add it to the syns you've had since last WI & deduct from your weekly allowance. Ok so you may be over or you may not be.

Thanks everyone, (Happy holiday's) there is no way in a million years I could work it out but I am 100% sure I am well over. I am just going to be really strict in the week and eat all free foods to get back on track and pray it pay's off on Thursday wi.

So you think you definitely had over 70 syns? My SW consultant advised me to aim for around 10 syns a day or 70 a week. x

One thing I will say is try your hardest for the rest of the week, 100% days. However, if you have a gain on Thursday please don't use it as an reason to give up. We all have our slip ups, yours just happened to be in your first week, this doesn't make the diet any less effective and doesn't mean you won't have them in the future. It's how you deal with them from now on that counts and it sounds like you've got your head in the right place.

Hope all that makes sense!

You never know it might not affect your weight loss! Just get straight back on plan and see this week through, and then if you've put on, you've put on, but it might only be 1lb, whereas if you eat crap today aswell, it might be 3 or 4lb!

I started back at slimming world on Thursday, and went to a christening yesterday. I drunk way to much. I think I used a whole life's worth of syns! I am also really struggling today as I am craving crap! I really hope I can pull it back from now and hope I have a good wi result.

We've all been there hun :) Just draw a line under it and carry on. This is what I'm doing after my night out on Saturday ;) Like you, I think I drank a lifetime of syns in one night, lol!

At the end of the day, what SW is trying to promote is a healthy way of eating for the rest of your life. Nobody is going to give up a social life for the rest of their days, so sometimes the SW plan just has to be made to fit in with our lives, not the other way around.

I've had quite a few big nights out over the past 15 months since starting SW...if I gain after them, then I just accept it and carry on. It took many years for all my weight to go on in the first place, so if it takes two or three years to come off again then I guess I can't complain too much :)

Fingers crossed for your WI hun, but don't get down if you don't see the result you'd like. Today's another day, next week is another week...we'll all get there eventually :)

Sian xxx

Ah thanks Sian, Well I have decided to be a good girl and go on a bit of a detox for a while .. I'm going down my caravan in kent on Sunday so away from all the temptation lol. I agree we do still have to have a life! It's just I really want to get this weight off at least 3 stone by xmas!! xxx

Big nights out are part and parcel for me...I love to party! I just hit the dance floor for most of the night and hope and pray that does some good!

I didn't realise Bf was buying me doubles instead of singles all night on Saturday...I was soooo ill on Sunday I couldn't eat! I never do eat properly with a hangover!

I'm having a dryish week this week....at a family party on sat so will only have a couple.

Draw a line Under it....the main thing is, I bet u had sooooo much Fun on sundY though...I had a cracking night out on Saturday! x

Big nights out are part and parcel for me...I love to party! I just hit the dance floor for most of the night and hope and pray that does some good!

I didn't realise Bf was buying me doubles instead of singles all night on Saturday...I was soooo ill on Sunday I couldn't eat! I never do eat properly with a hangover!

I'm having a dryish week this week....at a family party on sat so will only have a couple.

Draw a line Under it....the main thing is, I bet u had sooooo much Fun on sundY though...I had a cracking night out on Saturday! x

Thanks, not much I can do about it now but put it behind me and hope for the best! I am faced with another dilemma now but I will post that later :-(

Back