Rejoined last night

curlygirl

Well I rejoined my local group again last night and I have to say I am defo glad I did. It was miles different! loads going on, about 20 people stayed, had a raffle, talked about recipes and what works and what can slow you down. Miles better than when I joined last time and paid to stand on a scale at the end of the table and that was that! they had a timetable of what was happeing on the night and everything! Day one completed with a big smiley green face!

My start is 10,13 and my aim is to get to 9, 10. i am going to set myself weekly goals and this week is 2lbs.

Sounds like a really good group - it makes such a difference doesn't it? The time I got to target, I was a member of a group I really loved - I looked forward to going in every week and made some good friends. The consultant has left SW now, or I'd still be at her group!

Sounds like what we do in my group. Well done for going back and good luck for that 2lb this week x

sounds fab and has made me wonder if i am missing out by doing it online

will call my local consultant and ask if its ok if i join but cant attend every week and see how she sounds

it sounds fab - I went tonight for the first time in 6 months - i left because the consultant was rubbish. new one now and the atmosphere was so different and she was so upbeat. Did not stay but plan to next week!

Back