Rejoined SW- first week done!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shrinkingsynner, 29 August 2016 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Shrinkingsynner

Shrinkingsynner New Member

Hi everyone,

I am new here. Joined SW 5 years ago after I got married but the consultant was unsupportive and I had lots of personal issues going on so I decided to give it up after losing 11lbs in 3 weeks. I guess my mindset wasn't really in the right place.

Anyway I have been "dieting" alone for the past 4 years lost around 8 stone still have a LONG way to go. I joined SW last Monday and have stuck firmly to plan all week. Feeling stronger and healthier, think I was getting quite malnourished on my highly restrictive diet. Feeling full after every meal and not really wanting to snack when I do it's just for a piece of fruit :) Mindset feels right this time and new consultant is fab!

Anyway I am from Essex, married, full time carer for chronically ill mum who lives with us, I have various health issues not related to the weight thankfully. Have 2 crazy cats, an ancient guinea pig and a husband lol.

Hope to get to know some of you along the journey.
    x

Susan Lynch likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DexNI

DexNI Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3.5lb(36.44%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, well done you, often the hardest part of making a lifestyle change is leaving the house to go to SW.

4. Mom38

Mom38 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.44%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Hiya, I find that not feeling hungry helps a lot. :)

Starry_em and DexNI like this.
  5. SlimmingLydie

SlimmingLydie New Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya!

I am on week 3 but have the books and doing it myself, will probably join a group in the new year but not sure if it will be for me because really enjoying it at home! good luck! x

DexNI likes this.
  6. DexNI

DexNI Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3.5lb(36.44%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should Defo join a group, it's good to have help and support for when you hit a wall.:sw007::sw014::sw021::sw028::sw035::sw042::sw049::sw056::sw063:

7. Hilltop Princess

Hilltop Princess Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've started slimming world from home today. Just weighed myself...19 stone 5....my biggest ever....previouly lost 4 stone ( all back on and then some)... feeling determined...could use some online support...

DexNI likes this.
  8. DexNI

DexNI Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3.5lb(36.44%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are the mistress of your own destiny. I started at 22stn 9 lb just over 5 months ago and I am down to 17stn 12. You can do it. Keep the faith, believe in yourself and always have a goal.

itsGCbaby and Hilltop Princess like this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.