• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rejoined SW- first week done!!

Hi everyone,

I am new here. Joined SW 5 years ago after I got married but the consultant was unsupportive and I had lots of personal issues going on so I decided to give it up after losing 11lbs in 3 weeks. I guess my mindset wasn't really in the right place.

Anyway I have been "dieting" alone for the past 4 years lost around 8 stone still have a LONG way to go. I joined SW last Monday and have stuck firmly to plan all week. Feeling stronger and healthier, think I was getting quite malnourished on my highly restrictive diet. Feeling full after every meal and not really wanting to snack when I do it's just for a piece of fruit :) Mindset feels right this time and new consultant is fab!

Anyway I am from Essex, married, full time carer for chronically ill mum who lives with us, I have various health issues not related to the weight thankfully. Have 2 crazy cats, an ancient guinea pig and a husband lol.

Hope to get to know some of you along the journey.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I've started slimming world from home today. Just weighed myself...19 stone 5....my biggest ever....previouly lost 4 stone ( all back on and then some)... feeling determined...could use some online support...