Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Rejoined SW- first week done!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shrinkingsynner, 29 August 2016 Social URL.

1. Shrinkingsynner

Shrinkingsynner New Member

Hi everyone,

I am new here. Joined SW 5 years ago after I got married but the consultant was unsupportive and I had lots of personal issues going on so I decided to give it up after losing 11lbs in 3 weeks. I guess my mindset wasn't really in the right place.

Anyway I have been "dieting" alone for the past 4 years lost around 8 stone still have a LONG way to go. I joined SW last Monday and have stuck firmly to plan all week. Feeling stronger and healthier, think I was getting quite malnourished on my highly restrictive diet. Feeling full after every meal and not really wanting to snack when I do it's just for a piece of fruit :) Mindset feels right this time and new consultant is fab!

Anyway I am from Essex, married, full time carer for chronically ill mum who lives with us, I have various health issues not related to the weight thankfully. Have 2 crazy cats, an ancient guinea pig and a husband lol.

Hope to get to know some of you along the journey.
    x

Susan Lynch likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DexNI

DexNI Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(19.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, well done you, often the hardest part of making a lifestyle change is leaving the house to go to SW.

4. Mom38

Mom38 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    SW Red and Green Day
    Hiya, I find that not feeling hungry helps a lot. :)

Starry_em and DexNI like this.
  5. SlimmingLydie

SlimmingLydie New Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya!

I am on week 3 but have the books and doing it myself, will probably join a group in the new year but not sure if it will be for me because really enjoying it at home! good luck! x

DexNI likes this.
  6. DexNI

DexNI Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(19.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should Defo join a group, it's good to have help and support for when you hit a wall.:sw007::sw014::sw021::sw028::sw035::sw042::sw049::sw056::sw063:

7. Hilltop Princess

Hilltop Princess Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've started slimming world from home today. Just weighed myself...19 stone 5....my biggest ever....previouly lost 4 stone ( all back on and then some)... feeling determined...could use some online support...

DexNI likes this.
  8. DexNI

DexNI Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(19.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are the mistress of your own destiny. I started at 22stn 9 lb just over 5 months ago and I am down to 17stn 12. You can do it. Keep the faith, believe in yourself and always have a goal.

itsGCbaby and Hilltop Princess like this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.