Rejoining on Monday after a long absence

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I really need to get this bloody weight off! I lost about 3 stone during my pregnancy with my son and rejoined SW when he was 2 weeks old, determined to get it off for my friends wedding. I started really well, and then Easter came (last year) and I just couldn't get back on the wagon again.

I ended up wearing a suit as the matron of honour (the shame!) but lately I have been feeling unwell, and heavy. The Dr's have said that luckily, I don't have high blood pressure and my cholesterol is fine :eek:, but I am getting a lot of heartburn and my medication is becoming more and more ineffective, so it really is time to bite the bullet and lose the weight.

I really hope that maybe this is the one time when I start, that I don't give up. I really want to be slim, but I need the willpower to keep me on the wagon. I can only try and try really hard.

I found this site a great support when I lost a fair bit a couple of years ago, so I'm hoping you guys will help me along the way, especially 6 weeks in when I get "diet boredom" :D

Good luck with your journey!

I used to suffer from horrendous reflux and indigestion but sincelosing weight I very rarely have any problems these days. It is true - if you eat rubbish, you feel rubbish.

Hopefully we can all help you on your way xxxxxx

Thank's for your reply. I used to be a really big poster on here, hopefully I can get my mojo back and ever bring something to the forum myself!

Back