Rejoining SW tomorrow (4/01)... anyone else??

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
I am sooo nervous!! Last year, before stopping going for a knee injury I sustained (bad, bad excuse I know), I lost just short of 3 stone in less than 5 months. I'm not wanting to lose as fast this time, as before I cut the corners a fair bit in relation to missing out syns etc.

Anyone else joining?

Good luck if so, it'd be nice to know I'm not on my own lol.

xx

Hi there!! I too am rejoining a new class tomorrow, so I feel a little nervous as I don't know anybody. Good luck tomorrow too:D

I joined tonight for the first time ever with Slimming World. There were only about four people there because of the bank holiday - still, it made it really easy to ask as many questions as I wanted to! I'm looking forward to getting going, need to read all the literature and plan my family meals out tomorrow. :)

I'm nervous!

me too, i am rejoining, excited about it, x

Hi, I'm new, I'm starting tomorrow got my first group. Am very nervous about going too! I'm about 10st 10lb and want to get down to 9 stone. Iv had a tough year, my fiance with whom I have 2 children with left me for another man..yes a man. So iv been comfort eating a lot and not leaving the house except to do The school run. I want to lose weight to feel better about myself and to feel more confident. Wish me luck for tomorrow. X

Doing it

Yep...I am redoing it...tried a group to clappy clappy for me...so going it alone with you lot lol. ..... So not alone really am I!n:)

Yeah i'm going back to group tomorrow too dreading those scales though! By the way in best or bella mag there is voucher for half price membership :) xx

Back to group tomorrow. I was wavering, but got a handwritten note from my consultant saying she's overindulged too!

Hi there

Been thinking about re-joining again.
I didnt do it 100% whilst i was there and until i can get my head to commit 100% then i dont know if it is worth it.
still very undecided.

Just wondering how everyones weigh ins went today? Did you go to class? How did you feel?

I weigh slightly more than I thought I was, but not much so no massive surprises...phew!! Not going to set a target yet, I've never been below 13 stone in my adult life (I'm over 18st now), so going to see what happens.

Hope everyone is feeling hopeful xx

Back