Rejoining SW tonight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Princess_Stevie, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    As the title says, I am rejoining Slimming World tonight, and I cannot wait!!

I had previously lost 1.5 stone on the Extra Easy plan, but after my fathers illness, an all inclusive holiday, and all of the rest of it, I am guessing I'm back to square one, after about 3 months off plan. So I'm going back to group tonight!

I'm not going to keep my history, I'm going to start afresh as a new member, and I can't wait to get back into routine. Does anyone know are there any offers on at the moment? Such as joining, or buying countdowns, etc?

Thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    Also forgot to mention, I don't yet have a target weight. I think I'll just know, and be comfortable, when I am there.

I worked out that after I join tonight, I will have 12 weigh in's before Christmas. My first mini-target is to lose 1.5 stone by then. Does this seem like a reasonable target to set myself?

Thanks again xx

4. lilprincessvic

lilprincessvic Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Good luck, If you buy a 12 week countdown next week you will recieve the extra easy Christmas cook book. I would join tonight then buy the countdown next week x

5. Princess_Stevie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    Oh excellent, thanks hun! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.