Rejoining you :)

Diversity

Likes to lurk
Hi everyone! I'm rejoining my WW class on Thursday and am quite nervous/excited. I did WW last year and lost a stone but fell horribly off the wagon and have regained most of it. I feel very ashamed of myself and will be going back to class with my tail between my legs, but I am determined to keep the weight off this time. I suffer from depression and comfort eat which is going to be my biggest challenge to overcome. I just keep telling myself I've done it before and can do it again. :)

I know how supportive minimins is and I look forward to starting my journey and also supporting others too. xx

Welcome back! I also have depression and comfort eat, so you're not alone. I find the weight watchers choc bars good because they're only 2pp each and that means I can have one a day and still get my chocolate fix without going over my daily points!

Welcome back! I also have depression and comfort eat, so you're not alone. I find the weight watchers choc bars good because they're only 2pp each and that means I can have one a day and still get my chocolate fix without going over my daily points!

Thank you! :) Ahh it's so hard sometimes isn't it? When I feel low (which is a lot) or even sometimes bored, lonely, etc I want to eat. I agree about the WW chocolate bars, I always made sure I had them on hand when I did WW before and they were delicious. It's a shame you can't buy them in the shops though, I had to always purchase mine at the meetings. I'm looking forward to being able to have them again lol. How are you finding it so far?

Thank you! :) Ahh it's so hard sometimes isn't it? When I feel low (which is a lot) or even sometimes bored, lonely, etc I want to eat. I agree about the WW chocolate bars, I always made sure I had them on hand when I did WW before and they were delicious. It's a shame you can't buy them in the shops though, I had to always purchase mine at the meetings. I'm looking forward to being able to have them again lol. How are you finding it so far?

Hi, well done on making the decision to go back to class. That is the hardest step. I often have a 30g mini tub of chocolate philly with 10 ice cream wafers. (Wafers are 1pp, philly is 2pp). Even though the wafers are light and not very filling, with the chocolate philly they are great for a chocolate fix and last longer. Spreading a little spread over each wafer takes longer than you think and I do it one at a time to stretch them out lol.

Good luck for Thursday x

Hi, well done on making the decision to go back to class. That is the hardest step. I often have a 30g mini tub of chocolate philly with 10 ice cream wafers. (Wafers are 1pp, philly is 2pp). Even though the wafers are light and not very filling, with the chocolate philly they are great for a chocolate fix and last longer. Spreading a little spread over each wafer takes longer than you think and I do it one at a time to stretch them out lol.

Good luck for Thursday x

Hi and thank you :) Wow the chocolate Philly and wafers sounds yummy, I will definitely have to try that! I have such a sweet tooth and need some kind of chocolate fix lol.
I'm looking forward to Thursday now and getting back on the wagon!

Back