rejoining

Morgawr

Silver Member
Hi ya (rather embarrasing this). As some may have noticed (or not as the case maybe) I have been flitting between WW and SW.

However, I haven't done very well with WW (being trying to do online and there is no evening class in Falmouth until at least the beginning of October!) Anyway I have decided to come home to SW (was really missing it) and started a new class in another town, but a very good friend has said she will give me a lift - so all to the good and I rejoined last night (completely fresh start)

New class seems very friendly and have actually kept to plan today.

I have noticed alot of new names on the boards lately so hello everyone. (Yes I have been lurking why do you ask:D)

Hi am I one of the new faces ??

Glad to see you..........

Hi.

Sorry WW wasn't for you. I have loads of friends who would not do anything else and it suits them.

I am like you SW suits me better and I enjoy it.

Glad to *meet* you again.

Hey :) I'm a newbie thought i'd say hi, nice to meet you :D I did the same thing originally tried SW and went to WW on the advice of my cousin (who it has worked really well for she's gone from 16st to about 9st) but it just wasn't for me ... too much counting me thinks but hey I'm rambling :) all I really wanted to say was hey and welcome back hehe!! x
1353b32a-e4fa-4d5a-a15e-f8af29362702

Hi ya xxweemzxx. I know what you mean it is all about which one is right for the individual.

Good luck with the plan.

Back