Rejoining

rover_gem

Hi everyone,

I'm rejumping on the SW bandwagon as I am rejoining on Tuesday. I have done SW on and off for the past few years, the last time was last July when I lost 1st7lb before Xmas but went off track and became disillusioned over Xmas and New Year, struggled with it until May before finally giving up and switching to Weight Watchers. Having majorly struggled to get to grips with WW and stick to their plan, I am now back to where I started (if not heavier!). I have had a week off and decided to go back to SW on Tuesday. Wish me luck as I have tried and failed on a few occasions but I know this time will be different. I completed my teacher training in July and have got my first 'real' teaching job and am completing my NQT year (Newly Qualified Teacher). My aim is to be at target by the end of this academic year in July so I can treat myself to a new wardrobe for getting to goal and completing my NQT. My mum has also said if I am at target by July then she will give me £100 towards my new wardrobe so there's an extra incentive as well. I know it works if you follow the plan so here's hoping I can maintain my losing mind-set.

Good luck! I completed my NQT last year and all I can say is preparation will be key - NQT years are busy!!

Back