Remember Me? I need ADVICE!!!

sugar_snap123

Hello to all that remember me from a few months ago! (possibly a month maybe 2? )
Well i was doing well... lost a stone of flab. But then I was moving out of home and starting uni and all sorts, so the diet literally got put in the cupboard and i ate to my hearts and stomachs content.
I havnt put ALL the weight on. I still am 5-6 pounds lighter (LOL). I'm 11stone12 :(

BUT i am a student. Still Fat and unhappy. Still want to be skinnier! But completely skint. And only have like £20 each week on food to spend. So drastic i know.

I REALLY want to get down to my goal. REALLY i do. And I know how much support u guys gave me so... woop here I am.
Any suggestions?? £20 wont go a long way? :(

what can i do?!?!?!

thanks

xxx

Hi

Not sure what you can do - maybe a "conventional" diet as you don't have that much to lose? I've lost count of the times I've successfully lost 2stone by calorie counting before it stalls. By the time your weight loss slows down you might already be near your goal?

Good luck whatever you decide x

Well as your budget rules out CD, what about Slimming World or Weight watchers. There are forums for both of these groups you should have a look around there.

Back