Remember Me? Still Plodding On...

JoRoger

Hi not sure who is still here from last year but this is probably my 3rd re-start with my MiniMins account now - last year I was fighting to lose weight for my wedding and am pleased to say that I did well and was happy with myself on the day, squeezed into that size 14 dress!

So, here I am still continuing, finding it very hard I won't lie, but still very motivated to keep off what I have lost already, and shred some more. This time I've vowed not to beat myself up over the number that comes up at WI, as long as it is a loss - so far it is working as I lost 1/2lb last week, 1lb this week and although they are small amounts, it's a steady pace and I'm pleased with it, and the small amounts all add up in the end.

I'm finding keeping track quite hard at the moment I must admit, so I need to be a lot stricter with myself there, and plan more - accidentally flew way over syns yesterday as I didn't plan properly, and ended up eating something that I thought would be low syn, which I then found out wasn't, oops!

I can see where I'm going wrong though and am trying really hard to cover my mistakes and not punish myself too badly.

Hope everyone is having a nice day and the sun is shining where you are.

I swear whoever invented those German friendship cakes needs shooting! We had one left on our doorstep so we made it as a project for my DS, and cooked it last night - it is really nice but I wish I could just chuck it in the bin!

I also weighed myself on the wii fit today and didn't like what I saw. Huge effort needed for the weekend if I'm going to see any kind of a change on Monday.

Really don't know why I always have to fall down like this, boo!

Back