Remember me?

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Gosh, this board has become sooooo busy! Which is great.

I've had loads of c**p going on and fell off the wagon big time but I'm back. I hope to help support you all through your journey's and I'm sure I'll get the same support back.

Look forward to "getting to know" all the new people since I was on here last and catching up with some familiar "faces"!

:D Welcome back to the madhouse Nic!

Hey misses how are you?? Good to see you back babes. xx

Thanks!

Linz - I'm good......................now. Well not quite TBH, but enough to get my eating back on track and try to sort my head out. Got a lovely new food journal to write down exactly what I'm eating and drinking and also write about how I'm feeling etc especially when the food demons hit. I sooooooo wish I had a reset button for my brain.............LOL!

Hey, and welcome back love, I did wonder where you were.

Ooh, Jim! Look at you in your new avatar! You'll have us girls trying to get your attention, you know every girl loves a man in uniform!

Hi and welcome hunni...

Ooooooo Jim Jim look how SEXY u look!!!!!

Like it!

Woofyx

The food demons are going off in my head already .................... aaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................

stick with it Nic, you'll conquer it, eat something fatty love.

hiya, im also a newbie....well 4 weeks in lol but welcome back :D

hey ditzee, nelly, well this oldie newbie is back again as well!!!

Hey hun, yeah its been a long long time, focused and head right, onwards and downwards!

Hi Sun, welcome back love, this forum is buzzing now. :)

welcome back :D

Back