Rep comments

Watergirl

Rock Solid
Is there any way of telling who left you a rep comment if they don't put their name on?

Someone recently sent me one after I was a bit worried about a thread and it was really lovely and reassuring. Whoever it was thank you :)

It was me.... :D

It wasn't really me, but unless they sign it theres no way of knowig who its was I'm afraid. Nice those wee reps aren't they? I get absurdly excited when I get one.

Lol Lexie - you'd have got away with that ;)

Yes, it's lovely when someone takes the time to try and make you feel better. I can remember getting one from you when I first joined Curly and I had no idea what it was or how to do it or what the etiquette was!!!

I still don't! I've had one from you Curly! Thanks! How do you give them? x

Underneath all of the information under someones name there are 3 symbols; a green circle, a set of scales and a road sign (I think!).
Click the scales and write what you want to say and then put your name.

Cheers!!! xxx

ahhh i never knew you had to put your name on them, silly me.
also how do you read them?
gosh i'm not good on the computer am i?

When you click on the scales a box comes up and if you write a comment in the space you can also add your name

Irene xx

thanks irene, but also lets say you sent me a rep, how do i read what you posted?
and i will now start to put my name on the reps that i send out.(thanks for that i never knew that it was not linked back to me).((senders)).
but how do i read what others have sent me???

thanks for help guys.

DOH!!,,,,,, thank you thank you thank you,
i never scrolled down before, now i can read what my reps are ha ha ha aaaaaaaa, (brilliant!!!)
thanks soooo much and i will defo leave my name on ones that i send from now on.

Lol Lexie - you'd have got away with that ;)

Yes, it's lovely when someone takes the time to try and make you feel better. I can remember getting one from you when I first joined Curly and I had no idea what it was or how to do it or what the etiquette was!!!

Lol....... I remember not knowing what they were at first either.. x

Back