Tasty Tracey

Hello any one tell me what Rep Power is on the left-hand side of the posts we read

I always wondered this too....

There's a sticky about it, which has the official answer, but basically the higher your rep power, the lovelier you are lol.

The number of posts you write increase your rep power, and if someone likes something you say, they can give you reputation comments (which show in your user cp)

To give rep comments, click on the scales on the left of the post (next to the green circle).

It's basically a way of rewarding nice comments as far as I know x

Reputation Power!!!

Reputation Points

Reputation are the green boxes that come up beside your name. The more green boxes the more reputation points that user has received.

How do you get Reputation Power?

you get one point for every 100 post you do. Also others can give you reputation points. When you have 100 points that then is equal to 1 reputation power. So the more points the more power.

What you can do with them?

If you like what a member has posted you can give them reputation and this then will help their reputation grow.

Some members now have rep power of 1 and others have rep power all the way up to 30 or more! Which means they can give 30 reputation points.

Also, grey/black box is shown by people who give reputation comments that elect not to show reputation, and/or have 0 reputation power.

Hi Tracey,

Please feel free at any time to ask a question as this is how we all learn from each other.

Since writing the above post several of our members have doubled their reputations points since then.

Love Mini xxx

Back