repeated question

Charl_x

How are you all getting on, am on my 3rd day now slowly loosing the cravings, I've seemed to crave peanut butter! Strange.

Just a quick question, fizzy water does it count towards our water intake :eek: also has anyone made a shake with fizzy water whats it like

Good luck for today guys xxx

Fizzy water does count towards your water intake.

It taste nice in a shake.

Tap water, bottled still water and fizzy water are all fine ... Flavoured water is 100% No No .. And I haven't tried fizzy water shakes ... I think because the conequences of blending a fizzy drink may be a disaster .... ! Apparently you can use the fizzy water to make crisp type things out of the chicken soup but I'm yet to try that yet. Fizzy water for me is the key to fighting off hunger - and its more interesting than still water!

How are you all getting on, am on my 3rd day now slowly loosing the cravings, I've seemed to crave peanut butter! Strange.

Just a quick question, fizzy water does it count towards our water intake :eek: also has anyone made a shake with fizzy water whats it like

Fizzy water is sound as long as it isn't flavoured. No flavoured water. I'll be going out for the football all day Saturday and will be having soda water all day. It's gonna be awesome !!

Glad to see that I'm not alone on day 3 here. Woke up this morning and absolutely starving for a hot cuppa of Vanilla with plenty of coffee, which I'm glad about but am still missing my PG brew.

Back