Repeating. . . .

pocket dragon

So as we all know orli Is in seriously short demand, after my dad took my prescription to the chemist today the pharmacist advised him to get me to go back to the doctors as its unlikely orli will be back on the shelves. :-( And to get prescribed something different. Seriously miffed off right now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

I can't get any either, only have 3 days left and have been taking 1 a day as it is! :(

I don't believe it won't be back at all but I think there are major problems & more to this than is being said. Hope you all get sorted soon x

Im gonna have to go with just 1 tablet a day and hope it lasts. i don't think ill manage without. i have no willpower. :-\

pocket dragon said:
i have rang near enough every pharmacy in Lincoln and they all say the same. Gutted.

You & me both! I was just trying for a friend as I'm ok for a while as I take so few now..... Sainsburys seemed hopeful for soon x

pocket dragon said:
let me know if they get any x Even boots are all out!

Boots have been for a while, it was the smaller pharmacies that still had stocks but even they now have none x

Its so depressing. I feel more bad for those who are being newly prescribed it and are unable to get it.

wonder if there is an alternative that can be prescribed? e.g a different type? or maybe I could just buy the Alli tablets for a month until it comes back in stock. Not as strong as the Xenical but might still keep me on straight and narrow?

im going down to 1 tablet a day which gives me 3 weeks worth. other wise id only have a week left having 3 a day and i can't run out or I'll be diving off the wagon big time.

hobnobsmummy said:
wonder if there is an alternative that can be prescribed? e.g a different type? or maybe I could just buy the Alli tablets for a month until it comes back in stock. Not as strong as the Xenical but might still keep me on straight and narrow?

Docs are now prescribing alli if you can't get xen.., you just have to explain

Docs are now prescribing alli if you can't get xen.., you just have to explain

I had a bit of a row with my Drs receptionist yesterday who wouldn't let me talk to a Dr over the phone - said i had to make an appointment.

When I explained what it was for - i wanted a prescription for Alli - she told me the Dr wouldn't do that and that I would have to buy it.....I was fuming, lots of the pharmacies I have been calling have said to me to ask my Dr for an Alli prescription. I'm going to make an appointment anyway and ask my Dr.

One of my work colleagues who is also taking Orlistat rang her Dr yesterday and he prescribed her Alli straight away. She has said we can share (bless her).

well i cant get no orlistat either (im fuming) i only have a few tabs left. im going to do the same and only take 1 a day at dinner. i hope it will still work tho :( hope we all get some soon xx

Hi all,

My doc has prescribed me double dose alli today as she said about there being supply problems.

I got them from my chemist no probs.

42 tabs in a box, 60g strength so my doc has prescribed 2 tabs, 3 times a day.

what a pickle. my dad went into town today on a mission for me and came back dejected. I'll have to ring my doctors on Monday.
Kayee. The tablets will work with one a day as it will keep it in our system keeping the same effects. i am taking mine at lunch time so i won't feel the need to cheat at tea!
x

Back