reply to good food

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys iv been all threw the threads and coulnd find who it was that was talkin about good food and breakies and stuff,so here i am.i was givin this book a few months ago,its amazing,its pocket size and has everything you need to know about calorie counting,it asls teaches you if you are unsure,a friend gave it to me after she lost all her weight,and swears by it.its called.FOOD&DIET COUNTER by
dr wynnie chan hamlyn,you can order them in easons,hope iv helped i love it,it will be my bible when im on the refeed program,iv even bought one for my dad, and hes lost a stone in 3 weeks from eating healthy.so good luck all
xjx

Sounds ideal, Jenny !
I think I'll look into buying that book !!

Hey i jus started LT this morning!!!!! found the first shake tough.....does it get easier?????

Hi WeakWilled & welcome !
Yes it does get easier after the first few days when you then go into ketosis !
Stick with it & drink plenty of water & you'll be so happy at your first WI !!!

thanks i just hope i can get used to the taste????/ also what is a good amount of water to mix with the shakes??

thanks i just hope i can get used to the taste????/ also what is a good amount of water to mix with the shakes??
it really does get easier hon.just find a flavour you like and stick with it,im not sure about water amounts,i use a coctail shaker so i fill it3/4 full put powder in first,i like mine kinda thickish so it fills me,but other people add more so its runny and lasts longer,its really up to the person hon,take it day by day,you l be amazed how ul stop craving food,and thinking about it all the time good luck,drink loads of water...if your hungry drink black tea/coffee(you can have tablet sweeteners)peppermint tea is great too,and listerine strips xjx

it really does get easier hon.just find a flavour you like and stick with it,im not sure about water amounts,i use a coctail shaker so i fill it3/4 full put powder in first,i like mine kinda thickish so it fills me,but other people add more so its runny and lasts longer,its really up to the person hon,take it day by day,you l be amazed how ul stop craving food,and thinking about it all the time good luck,drink loads of water...if your hungry drink black tea/coffee(you can have tablet sweeteners)peppermint tea is great too,and listerine strips xjx

thanks so much. i really want this to work.....i reckon if i can get over the first few days ill be ok..... x

thanks so much. i really want this to work.....i reckon if i can get over the first few days ill be ok..... x

it gets so much easier once your body goes into ketoses,second week ul be flyin,but just think about gettin through the day, dont look too far ahead,and before you know it your weigh in will be on the doorstep.iv been on LT a month today,my weigh in is tomo,iv lost 21 lbs pounds.if i can do it anyone can,i was obbsessed with food.infact it was my best hobbie.and as for alcohol mmmmmmmmm
i missed it the first 2 weeks but now im ok goin to the pub for a few hours.stick with it have a look at some of the other blogs its so encouraging seeing how well some of the others have done xjx

it gets so much easier once your body goes into ketoses,second week ul be flyin,but just think about gettin through the day, dont look too far ahead,and before you know it your weigh in will be on the doorstep.iv been on LT a month today,my weigh in is tomo,iv lost 21 lbs pounds.if i can do it anyone can,i was obbsessed with food.infact it was my best hobbie.and as for alcohol mmmmmmmmm
i missed it the first 2 weeks but now im ok goin to the pub for a few hours.stick with it have a look at some of the other blogs its so encouraging seeing how well some of the others have done xjx

tell me bout it. im obsessed with food too. yeah will jus take it a day at a time....see how that goes. im already lookin forward to the chicken soup this evening!!! thats a huge loss in a month! id love that....ive about 2 stone to lose. did you break it at all or have you been very strict. thanks for your support x

tell me bout it. im obsessed with food too. yeah will jus take it a day at a time....see how that goes. im already lookin forward to the chicken soup this evening!!! thats a huge loss in a month! id love that....ive about 2 stone to lose. did you break it at all or have you been very strict. thanks for your support x

no i havent broken it once,its been tough but well worth it....:D
they say the more water you drink the more weight u loose,i drink 4ltrs a day plus my shakes,but thats coz i dont wanna get constipated..works for me.im pretty excited about tomo s weigh in:clap:the support here is fab,everyone s real nice,and they help in anyway they can,everyone has a bad day here or there but when your feelin low just jump on,someone is always here.if you need advise at any time you can private mail me...good luck xjx

Hi Weakwilled..congrats on starting LT.. im on day 5 now and the shakes taste better everyday ! i personally prefer the shakes thicker too, they have more flavour that way.. i fill a pint glass to 3/4 will cold water from the fridge and then put it in a blender add the sachet then blend.. it comes out all frothy on the top ..v nice !!

What flavours did u get from the chemist ? I got strawberry chocolate and chicken soup.. i dont like the chicken soup so im going back to change them tommorow... bear that in mind if u dont like one flavour you can go and exchange it for something else.. im going to get the vanilla instead, have not tried it yet hope its nice... Good luck xx

Hi Weakwilled..congrats on starting LT.. im on day 5 now and the shakes taste better everyday ! i personally prefer the shakes thicker too, they have more flavour that way.. i fill a pint glass to 3/4 will cold water from the fridge and then put it in a blender add the sachet then blend.. it comes out all frothy on the top ..v nice !!

What flavours did u get from the chemist ? I got strawberry chocolate and chicken soup.. i dont like the chicken soup so im going back to change them tommorow... bear that in mind if u dont like one flavour you can go and exchange it for something else.. im going to get the vanilla instead, have not tried it yet hope its nice... Good luck xx

hey there......i really hope they start tasting better. i have strawberry choc and chicken soup too.... only had the choc so far. hope i like the others coz i hate vanilla anything....day five seems like so long away for me.....how did you find day three and four, they are supposed to be the hardest?? x x

Back