1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by dropitlikeitshot, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Hi I posted late last night so reposting. How many syns would you count for pad thai at a restaurant? Do you think 7 would be sufficient? Also, how many syns should I count for stir fried vegetables at a restaurant? Thank you SO much!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    what day did you have, I love pad thai but would have thought it would be more than 7 because of the peanuts in it, but again depending on the day it would be different as to whether you can count the nuts or not.

Was it a meat pad thai?

The pad thai is usually cooked in some oil so that would be synned or could fit into a heb if it was olive oil.

Its quite a complicated one unless you have the recipe.
  4. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Thanks for replying! I havent gone yet (going for lunch today). I am going to opt for it without nuts so I'm more-or-less only synning oil used. Any ideas about the stir fried vegetables?
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    It's impossible to say i'm afraid as there are so many possible variations between recipes and places. Oil is 6 syns for a level tbsp so it would depnd how much they use to stirfry the veggies - my guess would be more than a tbsp though. Sorry to not be of more help but this is just one of those areas where there is no right answer.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.