reputation comments??

minilady

Gold Member
Hi

I've had some really nice rep comments left for me, but I don't know who have left some of them:confused: I'd really like to know who they are so that I can thank them. Is that possible?

If it's not THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Tracey
x

Hi

I've had some really nice rep comments left for me, but I don't know who have left some of them:confused: I'd really like to know who they are so that I can thank them. Is that possible?

If it's not THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Tracey
x

This is 1 of my pet hates too

Hi

When you go into user cp , just below the active threads you'll see the repution comments. Also in the top right corner where it says about new posts and private messages it shows if you have recieved any points.

I'll send you a rep comment...see if you can find it.

Tracey
x

Sorry forgot this bit....if you want to send a reputation comment for a good post you've read. at the side where the persons name is...underneath that you can see if there on line by the little green circle, next to that is a set of scales..just click on the scales.

Tracey
x

Ah yes...I see it! I have 88 points...what does that mean?

So why would you send a rep comment? I take it it's a good thing?

And yes, you're right you can't see who they are from, unless they say like you did :)

I send them if I read a really good post..could be its informational or supportive etc.

I think it's a feel good thing more than anything, it's always nice to be appreciated.

Tracey
x

Oh I see now...so you can comment on anyone's post? That's a really nice idea...I will start doing that because I often read really great posts.

Thank you x x

I like not knowing :D

Though it would be nice to thank, I can be sure that people are giving me reputation for my posts rather than because 'they owe me one' and vice versa

I'd hate it if people fell into that trap :)

Back