Reputation comments?

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Morning all, have just noticed I had some very lovely comments from people (thank you btw :D ) I hadnt realised this was possible. I guess I should always read the manual :rotflmao: !! how do you do this?? Sorry to be so thick. PS April challenge starts today WOO HOO. Have just been running and feel very saintly:angeldevil: . Happy sunday everyone.

the more reputation comments you get the more green boxes you have.

If you go to userCP, scroll to the bottom, where it says reputation comments, it says you have x points.

For every 100 points, you have another green box :)

This is how it usually works.

If a person with a rep power of 10 approves one of your messages, it gives you 10 reputation points. If a newbie has no rep power and they approve your post, then you won't get any points from them (but it's kind of them anyway :) )

Your rep power depends on a number of things including how many posts you have made, how long you have been a member and how many reputation points you have.

The quickest way of upping your rep power, is to post loads and approve messages of people with high rep power, so that maybe they will reciprocate. In other words grovel :D

At the end of the day…it's just a bit of fun. Nothing to take too seriously.

if you click on the one that looks like this...just under your avatar photo beside your post, or there post.

reputation.gif

a box will open. You can write in it if you want, some people just click it and give rep, but don't say anything.

it looks like this:

reputation.gif

Morning all, have just noticed I had some very lovely comments from people (thank you btw :D ) I hadnt realised this was possible. I guess I should always read the manual :rotflmao: !! how do you do this?? Sorry to be so thick. PS April challenge starts today WOO HOO. Have just been running and feel very saintly:angeldevil: . Happy sunday everyone.

Morning Pink diamond have guven u some rep points because i luv your name and the suns shining and its a lovely day, take care xx

Thanks peeps, think im getting the hang of it now.:)

Back