REPUTATION COMMENTS

louisedan

Gold Member
Some lovely person has sent me a rep comment but I don't know who.Is there any way you can tell?And thank you whoever you are.:thankyouthankyou:

Unless someone leaves their name by their comment you cant tell.

Otherwise you get people repping to say thanks for the rep etc lol and that kinda defeats the purpose :)

Unless someone leaves their name by their comment you cant tell.

Otherwise you get people repping to say thanks for the rep etc lol and that kinda defeats the purpose :)

Thanks starlight, It's handy to know.

On another forum I'm on you can see rep details on the user CP page (this forum must be a different build or have different options installed) so I assumed it was the same on this one.

I can't "thank" anyone yet so rep is all I've got.

BTW it wasn't me this time.

Last edited:
Personally I like to know who's repped me and I always sign mine. I don't expect a rep back.

On another forum I'm on you can see rep details on the user CP page (this forum must be a different build or have different options installed) so I assumed it was the same on this one.

If you look in your User CP on top of the page on the Blue Bar you will see the comments left behind, but not the names of those who repped you unless they wish to leave a name.

It wasn't me this time but I always forget that you can't see who left the rep.. I'll start leaving my name when I rep folks :)

I always leave my name when I give a rep, like Judi I don't want or expect to be repped back because of it.

Awwww who care where its from after all, maybe you have a secret admirer. I'd be chuffed and feeling all fuzzy inside so I wouldnt mind not knowing :)

I always leave my name when I give a rep, like Judi I don't want or expect to be repped back because of it.

same here Donnie, i only rep when i feel the post has been supportive or motivational or has a good tip.

I put my initials so people know ive stopped by, but i never expect someone to then re-rep me just as ive repped them!

x

If you look in your User CP on top of the page on the Blue Bar you will see the comments left behind, but not the names of those who repped you unless they wish to leave a name.

Thanks for all your work on this forum mini, it's a shame we can't give you (lots of) rep :)
On the other forum all the rep details are shown, who sent it, what they said and when it was sent. They also have a feature to ensure friends don't continually give each other rep, you have to give at least 5 other people rep before you can give the same person rep again.
Keep up the great work and thanks for the info.

I don't know how to rep someone :(

underneath your statistics there is a little picture of a weighing scale - you can click on there and make a comment, which is how you rep somebody xxx

Thanks for that!

Minimins has that too you have to rep 10 people before you can rep someone again :)

Thanks starlight, the other forum is also 10 (I just hadn't properly checked) :eek:

Back