rerestarting today

SecondTimeLucky said:
Aww hope your mood picks up soon! It's hard enough when feeling good never mind being down xx

Feel better already! Just flung myself onto a busy day with my kids :) x

A night in on your own isn't the same without munchies. About to go have tea Nd my bar before going for a bath...

Roasting myself some pepper slices. Already not wanting to eat them! I'm torn lol dunno what to do. Ok. Going turn oven off and just have my bar!

nah, just used to having munchies when hubby on a night out. felt sorry for myself. new i wud stay in ketosis, justified it to myself my sorted it lol. i have been scouring the food websites right enough :) looking for some nice low cal food ideas for post exante x

So my first weigh in (early) and ive lost 7lbs :) x

Missing food now! Lost track of the days. Feeling food vulnerable today. Need to stay strong! Will do this. Gonna go guzzle a litre of water and look at some recipes for post exante. Trying to build up a portfolio of low cal food! X

Only 7 more lbs till I'm in the 12 stone bracket :) hope I can get it x

Made it to this point no eating. Husband is having meatballs and roasted veg. I nearly caved. Not going to, yummy bar to have :)

Had a nibbly day today :-( picked a chicken and sinned bit of curly wurly :-( on the plus side, baked with kiddies n didn't eat Anything. Need to get strong again! 100% from now!

Wow if I had baked with my niece then I would've cracked more than a curly wurly so here I bow in sheer admiration and well done for your course correction..... xx

RachieB said:
Wow if I had baked with my niece then I would've cracked more than a curly wurly so here I bow in sheer admiration and well done for your course correction..... xx

It was hard tbh.

Having a mid cycle bleed, weird. Started taking a multivitamin instead of a skin hair n nails one. 13days in 16 (i think to go). Need to stop daily weighing. Won't though lol. Keep changing my goal which is silly as I can neither do any more or less to lose more. Can only let diet do its job and hope for best

Back