Rescue Remedy

Mrs B

Silver Member
Does anyone know if we can have Bach Rescue Remedy? I think it is a flower thing but you only use four drops of it.

Here is a thread about it and what Linda CD Councellor said...

http://www.minimins.com/lifestyles/668-bach-flower-remedies.html

Tis the party pooper here:(

Be careful using Bach flower remedies on SS as they are of course made from flowers and from memory in an alcohol base.:eek:

Remember with the tea we cannot have anything made from flowers as it can affect ketosis.

Of course, as with many things it is personal choice, trial and error.:rolleyes:
20 Years' Service Award
Special Merit Award Winner 2005

i bought this few years ago, i didnt like it, it made my tongue go all funny.. but i do use the room spray of it.. i spray ir around me when i am getting panicky, dont think it helps me though.. lol

Thanks, can anyone suggest an alternative. I had a wee accident on my motorbike at the weekend and whilst I'm only bruised and sore physically I am a bit emotional just now.

Thanks, can anyone suggest an alternative. I had a wee accident on my motorbike at the weekend and whilst I'm only bruised and sore physically I am a bit emotional just now.

Very sorry to hear that you had a wee accident on your motorbike:hug99:

I would try the recuse remedy as it is only a few drops on your tongue.

If you find after using it that the hunger pangs are breaking through then I would stop.

Rescue Remedy is what I always use, don't know of anything that works as well.

Arnica I find is very good for bruises and feeling sore.

I hope you are feeling better soon, it does take time to get over a shock like you have had.

Talking about it helps to get it out of the system as well.

Love Mini xxx

Rescue Remedy is what I always use, don't know of anything that works as well.

Arnica I find is very good for bruises and feeling sore.
Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, I will try a few drops to see how it goes. I've got lots of Arnica too - I really find that helps. At least we can just rub the Arnica on - no worries about the diet there :rolleyes:

Hugs Mrs B, Do hope you are feeling a bit better, I would say if rescue remedy works then a few drops wont harm, especially if it helps the way you feel.

I swear by bachs, cant get on a plane without it x

Back