Reset weight

rover_gem

Does anyone know if I can reset my weight at group? Much like on the SW website where you can restart your journey? I started not long before xmas and with all the eating I've done over the last couple of weeks :rolleyes: I weight heavier now than when I started. I'd like to be able to reset my weight at WI on thursday, is that possible?
Thanks

If I were you, I'd stick with it. A lot of people gain over christmas, but it doesn't mean you can't still get to your target. Changing the start weight won't change anything. It might look good that you won't have had a gain, but you know in your heart that you did. I'd just take it as it comes and get back on the wagon again and have the pleasure of shifting it and more back on plan.

I know how you feel, but you won't need to restart your weight - unless you haven't attended class then you'll rejoin as a new member next time you start back to class and then you will restart your weight - if you know what I mean.

I am going to face the music tomorrow - I reckon I will have a gain, the first gain in 4 months of being at SW and I'm not looking forward to it - but hey ho, it's been Christmas.

Good luck to you for your new start - whatever your weight on that scale - it will be the last time you see it - you sound determined.

Back