1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Reset weight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rover_gem, 26 December 2010 Social URL.

1. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Slimming World
    Does anyone know if I can reset my weight at group? Much like on the SW website where you can restart your journey? I started not long before xmas and with all the eating I've done over the last couple of weeks :rolleyes: I weight heavier now than when I started. I'd like to be able to reset my weight at WI on thursday, is that possible?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Butterfly2014

Butterfly2014 I can do this!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    not sure myself but I'm sure if you speak to your Cons s/he will help you? Good luck x
  4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    If I were you, I'd stick with it. A lot of people gain over christmas, but it doesn't mean you can't still get to your target. Changing the start weight won't change anything. It might look good that you won't have had a gain, but you know in your heart that you did. I'd just take it as it comes and get back on the wagon again and have the pleasure of shifting it and more back on plan.
  5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I know how you feel, but you won't need to restart your weight - unless you haven't attended class then you'll rejoin as a new member next time you start back to class and then you will restart your weight - if you know what I mean.

I am going to face the music tomorrow - I reckon I will have a gain, the first gain in 4 months of being at SW and I'm not looking forward to it - but hey ho, it's been Christmas.

Good luck to you for your new start - whatever your weight on that scale - it will be the last time you see it - you sound determined.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.