Resisted so much temptation! Whoop whoop!!

SILVER79

Hello everyone!! I'm so proud of myself. Family went to pizza hut the other day. I went too and just has water and black coffee. Today was hubby's birthday. We've just got in after watching a movie and I'm happy to say I DID NOT have any popcorn or nachos (which is something I would have ALWAYS had)! Woohoo!! Roll on Monday. I hope I have a great weight loss! And best of luck to you ALL aswell!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

SILVER79 said:
Hello everyone!! I'm so proud of myself. Family went to pizza hut the other day. I went too and just has water and black coffee. Today was hubby's birthday. We've just got in after watching a movie and I'm happy to say I DID NOT have any popcorn or nachos (which is something I would have ALWAYS had)! Woohoo!! Roll on Monday. I hope I have a great weight loss! And best of luck to you ALL aswell!!!

good for you! you have amazing willpower

Well Done you!!!! Pass some of the Willpower this way for the weekend :D

Great job! And I second that, give me some of your willpower! Ive got parties Friday and Saturday night and I really want to stay 100% for them :hide:

WOW very well done to you, that's amazing and so very proud of you.

Social situations like these are so hard to stay focused but try to do your best because your weigh in will be your prize. At the end of the day, it's only food and alcohol that you're missing out on, you can still enjoy every other part of which ever social situation you find yourself in. I had my son's 21st birthday party in my house in September and I stayed 100% but I just threw myself into ensuring everybody else was fed and watered and I still enjoyed the company of everybody and the fun we had and I didn't feel bloated and sick from food and I certainly didn't have a hangover! So there are some positives to this diet!! lol.

I just keep thinking that I will enjoy eating a meal and having a glass of wine when I'm slim and in a fantastic outfit with everybody commenting on how amazing I look and I really look forward to being able to eat delicately and learning how to leave food on my plate because I'm full!!! Ha something I've never been able to do, I throw food down so quick my brain hasn't had time to register my stomach is full and I eat more and as for leaving food on a plate.....in my dreams!!! But not for much longer!!

Very well done again x

Awww thanks everyone (blush). You all can totally do it too!!!

Well done Ms R!!! That's amazing!!!

SILVER79 said:

Well done Silver79,
That takes a lot of will power
Keep it up, and you will see the weight drop off in no time,
Well done!
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you skinnysarahc & misspiggy123! ?

well done that is something to be soo proud of .. im hoping i have the same willpower as you on saturday when im going for a girls day out drinking in york (minus the drink for me haha ) x

Well done Silver....not easy...u should be proud of urself...good luck with weigh in...

Back