Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Resisted temptation :D

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sarahevans, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahevans

sarahevans Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante (recently changed from lighter life)
    Today I feel very proud of myself!! Worked last night as a nurse and my colleagues munched there way through a large bag of tutti fruitti, a bag of starburts, a pack of chocolate mini rolls, one lady had made home made onion bahjis, and a tube of pringles!!! I resisted and didn't have one!!! Very pleased, I thought I'd tell my colleagues about joining slimming world and at first there were having a joke not being offensive with it just making me feel
    A bit embarrassed!!! Then once I was explaining syns they all wanted to know how many syns in there dinners!!! My friend Nic had had nearly 60 syns without her munchies!!! Ouch!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done u :happy096: i always find it hard when people r around me eating sweets and cakes etc and they always have to ask me if i want some they always say one won't hurt u but i know i will not stop at one why can't they just respect the fact that i don't want anything i sometimes wonder if they r doing it deliberately any way good luck :)

4. sarahevans

sarahevans Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante (recently changed from lighter life)
    Thank u :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.