Resolution - Breast Cancer

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
Please either make this your first ever resolution or the only one you keep - check your boobs regularly! Guys shud too! I was diagnosed today with Breast Cancer & just hope that my monthly checks helped pick it up early. :wave_cry:

Oh Mini :hug99: :hug99:

My mum was diagnosed early too (June 2009) and she's fine. I'm sending you good vibes and the very best wishes that everything will turn out okay. Keep your head up hun.

I am so sorry to hear that and winging you some big hugs. I am sure they can get you well again, being caught early.

Thank you so much for such a brave and very wise post. You are a true diamond xxx

Sorry to hear that... ( I never know what to say in these sort of circumstances, words seem inadequate..)

Not to hijack or anything, but guys should check the danglies regular too..

Sorry to hear of your news. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. x

You really are a great bunch. Thanks for your messages and thoughts - still a bit weird just now cos I feel exactly the same as usual. Have to have an op on 11th so no doubt it'll hit home then. x

Please either make this your first ever resolution or the only one you keep - check your boobs regularly! Guys shud too! I was diagnosed today with Breast Cancer & just hope that my monthly checks helped pick it up early. :wave_cry:

I am so sorry Mini ! I am sure with your early detection you will be fine. Todays treatments are so good.

I am one of the lucky ones. My dx was 7 years ago. I am in remission and feeling better than I have for years.

big hugs xxxxxx
bighug.gif

So sorry to hear your news but glad they have found it now. I really hope that your surgery goes well. Will be thinking of you. Please let us know how things go (when you are well enough).

Big cyber hugs.

Gail x

sending lots of hugs and wishes for a nice speedy recovery.awful news but so good for yourself that you check regularly and it got picked up early.
its something that a lot of people 'forget' to do but oh so important.

sending positive thoughts and hugs your way x

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your op. My mum was diagnosed from a mamogram 2 years ago on xmas eve. She is in remission now and doing really well, I hope it's the same for you. Big hugs

Back