Restart (again!) 3rd Jan...dress arrives Febl!!

zachara

Hi Guys

Im restarting again on 3rd Jan (gonna kickstart myself with few packets I have leftover from my last unsuccessful attempt! then go Chemist on Sat to get my next lot!)...im sure there will be a queue at the Chemist!! :D

I got down to 11st 4lbs on my last go from 12st 13lbs and then give up :sigh:. After this festive season I am now back up to 11st 12 and desperately want to get down to 10st for my wedding on 14 June 08! Ordered my dress back in Sept and have been told it should be at the shop for collection end of Jan/beginning Feb so will have to try it on. I know it already fits but would so like to shift this extra 2st or at least stone and a half!!

So looking forward to starting again though I know 1st few days are gonna be hard...but work will kep me busy!!

Harriet...we will have to try keep each other company and spur each other on!! Good luck!

Will post on 3rd with an update!! x

Best of luck with the re-start....you can do it....the dress is great motivation!!!

hi yes id like that very much. i contacted lipotrim and they sent me some maintenance sachets (for when i get there!) and a bar but im raring to go on the 3rd....

Me too! Ive already started upping the water intake back to 3litres so thats a start. And cutting out carbs from tomorrow onwards to ill ease myself in!

Excited to start again and start seeing the loss..my black skinny jeans are feeling a bit too skinny for me after this festive period!! :rolleyes:

Good luck guys. I think there will be lots of new and re-starters come the new year. We'll all do it together.

Well guys its my official day one and its gone remarkably well :D! This morning was a bit hard as the 1st day back in work and everything was a bit slow :sigh: but this afternoon and evening have been fine. Just finished my vanilla shake watching corrie so back on the water now. Done 3 litres so far as well as my shakes and hoping to get another under my belt by bed time!!

Hope everyone else who has started today has done ok?! Keep telling us about your journeys, its good to be able to help each other along and keep up the momentum!!

well done, keep it up. I usally try to drink most of my water by about 8pm or I'm up in the middle of the night.

im glad to hear its going well for you....ive gone and collected my first batch of shake packets and just had the first one and other than it being bland theyre ok arent they :) well ive only had one i know but seems ok..chocolate one...what have you had and do you prefer any one over the other?

h

and by the way any idea how to put one of those ticker things on here? thanks

well done, keep it up. I usally try to drink most of my water by about 8pm or I'm up in the middle of the night.

I wish I'd read that before last night. I downed three pints in the hour or so before going to be and was up three times!!!!!!! I'm knackered now...I didn't get a good nights sleep. 8 o'clock is going to be my cut off time now .....I'm taking your advice.

Harriet, I don't mind any of the flavours but I like the soup best and have soup at lunch and tea.

Go to tickerfactory.com and then create your own and then copy and paste the url bit into your signature.

Sharon - 8pm is only what i found worked for me (but I also worked it out the hard way!!)

not sure if this is gonna work (ticker) but have tried ..testing testing!

yes it works. well done they are inspiring to watch as it moves along

Back