restart again in every sense

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Duchess_wobbles, 28 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Duchess_wobbles

Duchess_wobbles Full Member

Hi,

I am binger, i live food im a comfort eater, i have low self esteem and as a result i have put on 2 1/2 stone in a year.

Now when i met my partner i was a nice 11st, 1 year later its 13.7

It bothers me - i dont want to go, dont want to be seen naked, low libido etc. My partner tries to be supportive but i know he preferred me smaller.

So i went on a 5 day bender at xmas - now today ive stuck to cd.

Im going to just grab it and hold on until i can lose enough.

Im going to set mini goals and treats for myself.

13st 7lb 27th Dec

ultimate goal weight 9st - May 1st

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Duchess you are not on your own! I am binger and comfort eater and now I can add a compulsive CD re-starter (since having initially lost over 2 and half stones). I have gained about 17 pounds in the last 3 months but most of that I put on by mindless comfort eating that really hasn't comforted me (if you now what I mean?) I am re-starting CD today for the umpteenth time. I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired but this time I will do something about it - something about your post has really clicked with me and I think I'll get through day 1 of CD today.

4. Duchess_wobbles

Duchess_wobbles Full Member

Thanks Kira, I appreciate the support and am glad if its helped you too.

We know it can be done, we just sabotage ourselfs.

From now on if i get a craving i am going to say it out loud and weigh up the consequences. I find that helps.

5. stoshy

stoshy Full Member

hey we should all pledge to restart and keep eachother updated so we dont fall of the wagon........... i defo need all the support my friends n family are all bladdy skinny so they cant join me
    xxxxxx

6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Hi Duhess how are you getting on? Im restarting cd on 8th and can't wait.