RESTART AGAIN!!!!!

lolly18b

:tear_drop:Hi Everyone

Its great to see that everyone is getting on so well with their diets, just wish I had stuck to it :cry:

I started in early August and lost 13lbs but then went on my hols for a week and have struggled to get back on ever since!!

I really want to succeed this time as I am going away again in November and dont want any sarcastic comments about my weight again (on last hols my dad made a few comments about my weight). But its just so hard to stay motivated especially with hubby and two kiddies eating everything and anything:(.

Anyway....here's to a new start and glugging :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.

Lisa
xxxxxxx

Hi Stacey

Well done for getting to day 6. Have you found it hard to stick to??
Yeah I know what you mean about the water.........but its well worth it as it really does help with the weight loss.
xxxxxx

Hi Lolly, well done for your restart. I restarted last week (on day 7 today) I lost quite a bit last time but that was 2 years ago. I've tried and tried to start several times over the past 2 years but kept putting on instead of losing. Since last time I have gained what I lost and another 3 stone and last week I said to myself enough is enough! Xmas is coming and I want to feel great when I get up Xmas morning! So far so good! You can do it hun - good luck!! Vx

Hi Vicky

Well done on your success so far :) I cant wait to be nice and slim for christmas that would be GREAT!!! Fingers Crossed!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi Lolly.
Try not to take any notice of the remarks that your Dad made. You lost weight before you went on Holidays and you can do it again.
I am on Day 6 of a restart too. The weekend was the hardest for me, as my Husband decided to visit every local takeaway place in our area and then eat in front of me!!!
I cried on Sunday when I found myself sat in KFC nursing water, whilst Hubby and Daughter sat eating their meals!!

There will be times when you question why you are putting yourself through it, but keep going and the rewards will speak for themselves. Just imagine how good you will look on your next holiday.

Good Luck

Kerry-Ann

Thanks for your kind words Kerry-Ann..... I know my dad doesnt mean to hurt my feelings but I cant help but take it in.

The best feeling in the world would be to lose enough weight before my weekend away that he notices and compliments me instead of being an idiot!!

xxxxx

Thank you Tara....WOW you have done brilliantly!!!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Back