restart again

doubledumplings

Silver Member
hi can i come back ive been messing around with the deit for awhile now and after not being no it for a few weeks and putting weight on and ive restarted a dozen time todays the day if i cant do it this time im going back to slimming world.

and y do u wonder am i going to do this time is because i had a hospital appointment this morning with my ivf doc and even though ive lost about 2 stone since i last saw him he said again if i dont lose atleast 5stone he will not help e and after a long talk with hubby and oh my mother im giving it one more go so ill be on everyday and getting ur lovely tips and advice thats if ull have me back

soz about long post oh and any spelling mistakes xxx:wave_cry:

come on then dumpling welcome aboard, keep your mind and fingers occupied on here when you're feeling the urge to give in to temptation.

im alreadying feeling it thought what the hell ill start stright away as i had stuff in its so hard though but im going to try anyway xx

welcome back, what a wonderful incentive. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Sara:)

just think, everytime time you want something to eat, it will taste good, but not nearly as good as maybe the chance to hold your child in your arms.
good luck hun, you'll always get support on here. xx

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your restart.
Keep that baby at the forefront of your mind as motivation. :)

welcome back dd .... but your staying this time !!!! were not allowing you to mess up this time ok? so onwards and upwards we go :) xxxxxx

thanks everyone and so far so good but finding it hard have been dreaming of a subway sandwiches but like hubby said a we cant afford saving for a house and hols soon and b ur doing cd again so NO do some housework or something the cheeky of him but at least hes telling me the truth and helping me anyway heres to the next couple of hours lol xx

WOOOHOOO WOOOHOOO ive nearly made through day 1 of restart wooohoo i cant believe it. Ive been trying to restart for 4 wks now and ive never got past day 1 and know i will as im going to bed with a hot chocolate shake mmm after my shower. thanks everyone and see u in the morning starting day 3 woohoo woohoo xxxx

Yeah im not too far off my goal now but been so ill past few days when i usually get a cold i can shake it off but this time wow was awful so been eating few bad things xxxx

Back