Restart for 2015...wish me luck!

hanah12321

So I'm going on holiday in September and want to feel comfortable and confident. I have about 7/8 stone to lose. I plan on going on slipping between ss and ss+ like if I'm having a particularly hungry day I'll have a bit of chicken and veg or something. I mainly want to be on ss+ and just stick to as best as possible!

I'm going to start as of the 12th January (this is when I go back to uni and reckon it will be easier to do the busier I am).

Throw all the motivation you got at me!! Be a weight loss buddy and we can shift it together

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello hanah and welcome. :) I hope you get on ok you can achieve your goal in time defo.

X

Hi. Good luck! Really, I wish you continued focus and commitment.

I restarted yesterday. I have to do Step 2 as my BMI is over 40. It has taken me a few years to get my head in the right place to start this weight loss journey again. I lost 7 stone in 2007, but after a bit of an emotional time in 2010, I put it all back on and another two stone! ugh!

Still, none of that matters - all that matters is doing this moment by moment.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Hi Zecond, your right all that matters is now. I also did this a couple of years ago and have put it all back on and extra . I have been really miserable over christmas not wanting to go out because of how I look. I keep asking myself why I have let this happen but what I need to focus on is now and how I am going to get through this again because it takes some willpower. Good luck to everyone :)

Hi Zecond, your right all that matters is now. I also did this a couple of years ago and have put it all back on and extra . I have been really miserable over christmas not wanting to go out because of how I look. I keep asking myself why I have let this happen but what I need to focus on is now and how I am going to get through this again because it takes some willpower. Good luck to everyone :)

I think we just have to reach our own point of 'enough' and then it isn't a fight to lose the weight, it's an active choice. It is only when we don't resent not being able to eat regular food for a few months that this will work.

I've had three years of hating how I look and not going out at all - not even with work colleagues after work. For some reason, it's only now that I've had enough of living like this.

Good luck to you and everyone else restarting. Good luck to me too. I want this.

Hi Hannah,

I am a fellow returner and today is day 1. good luck getting onto ketosis its so mush easier once your there..xx

Back