Restart For Charley

charley24

Silver Member
Hello (Hanging Head In Shame)

Well Ladies and Gents, I am restarting.

After my Holiday and then illness (severe ear infections in both ears and perforated eardrum) I am back today feeling for the first time in over a week a little more human.

Unfortunately I am 12.1 which is a far cry from my 11.1 I reached in September.

No excuses I over ate, glugged cough medicine, sucked sweets constantly and also had 6 hot lemons a day.

So, tail between legs here I m hoping I can get back on track. My new goal is 10.7 - I have a huge 22lbs to go and I really want to reach this in order to get back on track, sort myself out and look fab in a little black dress for Xmas (with lots of sequins) !!!!!

I am quite ashamed of myself really and feeling down about this, but I am only human and hope you can forgive me (please) !!!!!

Being back in the 12's is a real wake up call and I know in my heart I have let myself down, but hey, it's time to move on and restart the plan - after all I know it works !

So just wanted to say hello again to you all and bring on that water !!!!!!!!

Love Charleyx

Good luck with your re-start Charley. I'm sure you will soon get into the swing of things. Just tie yourself to minimins until the ketosis fairy pays you a visit! Similar to you, Monday and Tues I had 3 lemsips (in blackcurrent - i despise the lemon ones!) and I'm guessing i'm out of ketosis as so far the scales are showing sts. But it'll soon go! Hope your ears are much better - sounds agony. Take care angel x x x

Thanks Emma, actually also had the blackcurrant and the blackcurrant and orange (yack) !!!! I used to love the lemon and honey one but don't seem to do that anymore ?

I am so pleased to actually not be in pain this morning after 9 days of agony ! I have managed to clean the house !!! My poor Hubby has done everything for days and he is exhausted !!!!

I need to tackle the ironing now ! (The pile is out of control) !

I am doing ok, having a pint of water at the mo but have put a bit of flavouring in out of habit, I presume I shouldn't have as I am restarting ? I am going to try and get it down and keep focused (hence my mini break now popping on here) !!!!

Ah well a STS is good ! I am sure you can knock something off before weigh in, you are so inspiring !

Love Me x

Hey Charley,

Neither of us should be ashamed.Life gets in the way sometimes. At least we are back here and doing something about it.

Good luck with your restart, wont be long and that extra weight will come right back off x

Good luck Charley, you've done it b4 you'll do it again in no time. I look fwd to reading your diary! BTW you're always mentionning ironing... Is it a hobby?

Aww hun, sorry to hear you've been so ill. Thought i hadn't seen you around as much. Don't beat yourself up. You had the holiday of a lifetime and then illness. Its hardly 'run of the mill' life now is it. At least you are back and determined, and you know you can do it. I'm trying to glug the water too, its so much harder when its cold. Even debating trying hot water to warm up! Although not the 'official' line, i'm sure a speck of flavouring won't stop you going into ketosis. Do whats right for you, all the best xx

sweetie, chill your beans!!!
What has happened, although frightening, is what people do when they are "normal" hun!

If you were post-goal and post-cd, if you had been ill you would have done what's necessary to keep you going!
Now, all you do is move on and get those lbs back off!

I am now on 1000 plan as i couldnt bare the thought of going back to SS to get over my holiday....i figured that accepting the holiday and moving on didnt mean having to go back to SS! lol.

glad to see you back on here and GET SOME BLOOMIN CREDIT WOMAN!!!!

xxx

welcome back charley... you had to get well before you could restart! You havent been gone long so you will soon be back in the swing of it! Good luck! x

ah thanks all ! and yes I iron a lot with hubby and 2 kids who change outfits 3 times a day ! It has piled up since I have been ill (groan).

It's almost 6pm and I am surviving lol ! Let's Hope I can push on...I know day 3 and 4 will be a nightmare for me but maybe not as bad as 1st time round !

Thanks for the replies, please keep me going !

good luck
lm also restarting :banghead: thats how l feel at moment but it will be worth it in the end

hey charley good to hear from you,think peeps were getting worried as haven't heard from you in a little while.
Glad to see you had fab hols and sorry to hear you have been unwell,i have a little one who suffers the same and it's not nice at all.

Just remember what you have achieved so far,you will have no problem getting back on track, and you have nothing to be ashamed of honey.

I'm feeling pretty crap with it all this week to be honest but I am sure it will pass (well i hope so) and i know i just have to get on with it as being a healthy weight is very important to me.

I look forward to you future posts,funnily enough i was looking at your diary yesterday to see if you felt rubbish when you were at the same stage as i am. Helps you feel better if you know someone else has gone/going through the same as yourself i think.

Anyways you take care and keep us all posted xx

Hi Charley
Nice to see you back, you can do this. Sympathise about ear infection/perforated ear drum - I've had that.
Wishing you very good luck with re-start and getting to goal x

Hi Charley!! You know you can do it x x

ah bless you keep me going !
I have had my 3 packs yesterday and today and a tub of virtually fat free cottage cheese to help me thru the first few days.

BUT !!! Tonight I ate a tub and thought it tasted different - same brand but just COTTAGE CHEESE !!! It wasn't the same as yesterdays (Langley Farm) !!! - It was the usual version not virtually fat free aggghh!

Anyways I will probably be ok in a few days and can do without the cottage cheese ! I just don't have enough packs to do 4 per day for first 4 days !

Weigh in next Friday !!! So I have over a week, lets hope those scales start-a-movin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your support, I am determined I will make it this time and get to goal (lower than before), xxx

Aahahahha. That is SO something I would do!! You made me laugh out loud at my desk!! oops!!

So how is it going?
x

Back