Restart for me .... again !!!

Davey1984

Well tomorrow I will be restarting the programme tomorrow, and I'm hoping this time i will succed.
I know that the results are slow, which I know in the long run is the best way to lose weight but I have got 4 stone to lose and that will take me forever, just wish the weight loss was a lot quicker, I do not want to become demotivated because of the slow loss.
Any advice on how to overcome this, or maybe this may not be the right plan for me ...

Firstly, Welcome back! and welldone on deciding to start again. Just wanted to say to you it WON'T take forever if you stick to it!! I started ww on 18th August and I've lost 4st 13lbs to date! And thats even over xmas! Stick in there and use this forum as often as possible, its a great motivator!

Good Luck and welcome to a healthier, thinner lifestyle!

xxx

I started on discover in August then I moved to propoints when it started. To be honest i prefer propoints! I don't have any secrets really! Just follow the guides, track everything and plan your meals in advance where possible!! This forum is a great help! And it certainly won't take you forever if your committed. I had 7stone to loose in total, that seemed impossible but even just the week after starting the weight started to come off, i felt great and now i only have just over 2 stone to go! Which might seem like a lot to some, but cos ive already lost about 5st, it's not that daunting! Take it 7lbs at a time!

x

Take it from me, do it now when there is only 4 stone to go and not 9 or 10 cos believe me them little pesky lbs will haunt you if you don't zap em now....

Exercise i'm guessing will help with the losses, especially if you don't eat the activity points. But at the end of the day this new pro points plan is about having nice things in moderation, it's not a diet its a way of life... Gd luck x

Yeah that sounds so true! Gonna start tomorrow and really go at it! I really need to lose this weight so badly, its making me so depressed x x x

Good luck Davey. Propoints is fab, let us know how you get on xx

good luck davey. Small goals of 5 or 10lbs at a time will make the time go faster and the losses seem easier/quicker. men lose faster than women so your losses will be great if you are on track fulltime. xx

Take each week as it comes, I lost 3 stone in 9 months (with a month where I gained half a stone!) and that was not being 100% strict!
Like someone said, make smaller goals and the long term one won't seem so far away. It's definitely a good, sustainable way to lose weight and welcome back :) x

hey, if i can do it, anyone can lol. propoints all the way!

all the best x

Good luck, remember you must keep us posted!! It will help you stay on track- believe me I know lol xx

Take it from me, do it now when there is only 4 stone to go and not 9 or 10 cos believe me them little pesky lbs will haunt you if you don't zap em now....

Exercise i'm guessing will help with the losses, especially if you don't eat the activity points. But at the end of the day this new pro points plan is about having nice things in moderation, it's not a diet its a way of life... Gd luck x

Agreed, i'm sure theres many a person here who thought about doing something when they only had a few pounds or a few stone to lose... its too easy to let go and before you know it you fit into the century club...

Wish I had asked for help from someone as a teenager rather than waiting until I was a full grown adult with a BMI of 40...:sigh:

Back