Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Time of the Month. I used to gain 5lbs just before it started!!
Too old to have it now one advantage of getting older.
Mere x

Time of the Month. I used to gain 5lbs just before it started!!
Too old to have it now one advantage of getting older.
Mere x

Oh right. I don't know to be honest but if it is then it's come around the wrong time!

Time Of The Month
:)

I'm still feeling hungry after a 10 min workout burning 120 cals. If I have 200 grams of chicken breast will it affect my weightloss?

Which diet you doing now? Exante or SandS?

S&S

Oh right- how come no more exante? I don't know what to say about chicken on S&S then lol

I didn't like the soups plus their variety was limited. I started today.

What are there soups like? I do agree Exante needmore variety!

I think S&S recommend a small amount of protein. ... but its not a lot.
Have you had all your products ?
How much water have you drank ?

I've drank over 3 litres of water and I've only had a shake n a bar..

Have your other prodect instead of eating chicken.... its got all the vitamins you need :)

It is late now, I'm worried it might affect my weightloss.

It is late now, I'm worried it might affect my weightloss.

?????
If you feel it too late to have a pack, surely its too late to eat chicken ?
Im not sure I understand your logic there, but you should have all your packs each day. If you don't you could become ill, and/or stall your weight loss.

I've just had a mushroom soup pack, it doesn't really matter what time you have the packs as long as you have them. If I worked nights I'd prob be having something at 3am!

Having a bit of protein now and again won't hurt, but you're missing the point of total solution. Maybe working solution would be better where you can have a meal too?

It's a tough diet, takes a lot of determination, but the things that are worth having don't always come easy. Perseverance and willpower xx

I've cut the chicken in cubes? So what I'm saying is a few pieces of them lol I know I won't be able to eat the whole pack if I'm to make it. Usually I have all my packs but had a busy day today so missed out the one.

Why not just have the pack instead of the chicken though?

Ultimately you'll do what works best for you, if it affects weight loss then it's something to take on board and learn from xx

The S&S packs have less calories than the Exante ones, which its the reason why S&S say either have 4 packs or 3 packs plus some protein and veg.
The chicken probably has the same amount of calories as one of the S&S packs.... but has not all of the nutrients of the packs. And the chances are it will have taken you longer to deliberate over having the chicken or not, than it would have taken to have a pack. Personally, I dont think its worth it to miss a pack, and risk being ill. This kind of diet is hard enough without that. :)

Ive got to agree with the others here, if you want the diet to work do "the diet" as it's meant to be done. If your weight loss stalled you'd blame the diet... We've all genuinely missed the odd pack now and again, but not intentionally replace chicken with a pack that provides 1/3 of all your nutrients, vitamins and minerals which is what your body NEEDS on a vlcd, but your 1st day on s & s your asking wether to have chicken in place of? Your doing so well with your exercise, put the same focus into your food. S & s is 4 packs or 3 packs plus protein. Give yourself the best possible chance of succeeding. We're all here to support you, I don't want to come harsh. Xxx

U guys are right, but I forgot until it was late in the evening. I was so stressed my car windscreen has collapsed onto the dashboard. I only found out while I was removing the snow off it yesterday! It was so stressful being a Sunday I couldn't get it looked at :(

Back