Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Will try and resist temptation to weigh myself tomorrow but saying that I will prob give in and weigh myself haha might be a good motivator to carry on :) xx

I would like to do it montly- but unless I chuck away the scales it would be very difficult! I'd daily weigh but my weight fluctuates during the week so much! Then I get disheartened and think whats the point!

I think thats why im going to try and do weekly weigh ins. My first weigh in is on Wednesday so going to try and not weigh myself till then. Im really hoping I will have lost a bit of weight to keep me going :) xx

Yes, it's best to just put the scales out of sight! My last shake of Exante tonight. Tmrw is a new day with a new product!

yes i think weeklys prob best id get disheartened monthly as id wanna see the num go down on the scales. but is is good to see daily that it is coming off :) but everyones different :) xxx

goodnite my fellow super slimmers lol im bored so im gonna go bed so i dont eat xx sweet dreams xx

You just got to find a way that works for you and stick with it :) Good luck guys :) Another day is nearly over and tomorrow is another day <3

xx

yes i think weeklys prob best id get disheartened monthly as id wanna see the num go down on the scales. but is is good to see daily that it is coming off :) but everyones different :) xxx

True, everyone is different I've read it somewhere on the forum that some people are likely to see results at the end of the second week. So I'm giving vlcd 1 more week if I'm not getting the results I should be ill quit! Theirs no point in starving myself if I'm not making progress :(

I hope you get the results you are looking for at the end of your 2nd week Noor :) xx

Are you on fb e55ex_girlie? Would be nice to have someone on fb for some motivation :) xx

Just search- Laura-Louise Middleton. My profile pic is me and 2 policemen ;) you will find me haha xx

Thanks huni. Haha was a good night. Love a man in uniform haha :) You look so skinny in your pics hun. Love the red hair :) xx

there all old ive put on ova a stone u look lovely ur hair is gorgeous xxx

I hate my natural curly hair haha but its like they say people with curly hair want straight hair and girls with straight hair want curly hair haha always ther way.

Night night hun :)

Good luck tomorrow xx

Day 6 has come to an end finally! Just 2 days away from my first weigh in :)

Good luck Noor- hope you get a good result!

Back