Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor sounds like you are doing really well. Really pleased for you x

Thanks Mandy I'm back on track but it's day 8 from where I grow weak :( Day 3 today n so far I'm ok. Lil one has Ultra sound scan so getting ready for his appointment!

Jumped on the scales today weighing in at 89.3kg. Ive had one pack so far and over half a litre of water (i need to drink more i know). going to have some cucumber and do some house chores.

I haven't workout for 3 days now as it's that totm! I'm hoping to start working out from tmrw Marge. How are u getting on?
I'm not too bad Noor, thanks :)
Energetic house work is sometimes better than a workout ;)
Keep going Noor, past day 8, and you will deffo feel much better about everything :)

Weigh in today at 88.7kg, whoop whoop!!! If i can get into the 87's this sunday then i will be happy with a weightloss of 2kgs next weekend which will bring me down to 85kg!! I haven't been in my 80's in months!!!!!! I'm so happy today :)

if i can get to 80kg's by the 22nd feb that would be so awesome!!!!! I know it's a long shot but no harm in trying?

Right excitment over and now i'm going to have my first shake of the day!

I'm not too bad Noor, thanks :)
Energetic house work is sometimes better than a workout ;)
Keep going Noor, past day 8, and you will deffo feel much better about everything :)

If i can reach my set goals by this sunday i think that alone should be enough to keep me motivated! I can't wait for the weekend now...

Good luck with the workout hope you enjoy yourself. :)
Mere x

Day 4 almost come to an end, enjoying my bar with black coffee n then get some rest!

Well done noor. ... another day closer ;)
Keep going :)

Happy for you noor. Hope little ones ultra sound showed good news. Keep up the good work you can do it don't even think about getting past day 8 its just another day don't let the number niggle you or it will win you need to keep going to reach your target and we are all behind you xx :) xx

Thank u girls, i do feel stronger and more determined this time to shed as much as i possibly can before my sister's wedding!

Thanks for asking about my lil one muffin, i've not had the results back yet for his scan, so fingers crossed!

Day 5, weigh in today morning at 88.1kg! It's looking possible for me to get into the 87's by Sunday!

Right i'm off gonna feed the lil one and then have my first shake of the day and then drop my daughter off to nursery!

Hope you have a good day noor :)
You deffo sound in the zone :D

Hi Noor, just popping into your diary :)

You're doing great keep it up hun, Straight into the 87's Sunday and past Day 8! You will do it xx

Hope you have a good day noor :)
You deffo sound in the zone :D

Thanks Marge, I'm trying very hard this time I just hope I can continue with the same determination.

Hi Noor, just popping into your diary :)

You're doing great keep it up hun, Straight into the 87's Sunday and past Day 8! You will do it xx

Thanks for popping in, I appreciate it and most of all the motivation from all of u! Yes it's defi looking possible to get into 87's!!!

Only one more full day to go.. and one more sleep to see whats what ;)
You can do it Noor :D

Only one more full day to go.. and one more sleep to see whats what ;)
You can do it Noor :D

I know Marge, I'm actually excited!!! If I can get into 87's then That will give me just about 3 weeks to lose 7kg's to bring me to 80kg's! I know it's a long shot but I don't know why but I feel confident :)

Its motivating when you can see the scales going down! Fingers crossed for the 87's! :)

Yes Mini it's defi motivating! My weigh in today is at 87.5kg that's a loss of 0.6 from yesterday! I can see myself getting into 85kg by next weekend! I'm so so happy today!! I feel so good after my weigh in, i hope this continues without any hiccups or problems until i reach my goals! Below i have popped down my start weight (although original weight was 92.6kg).

Strt W. New W. Loss.

90kg -- 89.5 -- 0.5
89.5kg -- 89.3 -- 0.2
89.3kg -- 88.7 -- 0.6
88.7kg -- 88.1 -- 0.6
88.1kg -- 87.5 -- 0.6

Keeping a record on my spreadsheet along with daily intake of cals and activities is motivating me to push myself!

Last edited:
Back