Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Thats the way Noor. Stick to it and you cant fail :D

Hi Noor, sorry didn't go through all the pages of ur diary. Get well soon hunny don't rush into dieting. Once you are fully recovered then start. Good luck for your weight loss hun ;-)

Hi Noor, sorry didn't go through all the pages of ur diary. Get well soon hunny don't rush into dieting. Once you are fully recovered then start. Good luck for your weight loss hun ;-)

Hi Harry, I have to rush my sis is getting married next week and I want to lose as much as I can till then...

Weigh in today at 87.6kg loss 0.8!

Thats good noor. Its coming of quite quick again :)

Well Done honey and I hope u feel a lot better xxx

Thank u Essex girlie, i've still got a bad throat but i'm forcing myself to drink atleast 3 litres of water a day...

I feel as if though i'm jinxed to the 87kg mark!! I can't seem to get any further and when i try something always creeps up and i go off the diet. This is now becoming annoying for me, I'm trying to lose weight for next weekend and once i reach the 85kg mark (if i do) by next weekend. I will put it back on because of the wedding no matter how little i eat! I'm just so frustrated right now!

Maybe you shouldn't weigh ?

Weigh ins keep me motivated and on track Marge, i put alot of effort into losing the weight but then when it creeps back on i just feel like a failure!

If the weigh ins keep you on track then keep doing them :)

Hi Noor
You are on the way down again. Putting a little weight on at the wedding will be normal it does not make you a failure it makes you human. Well done on your loss. :D
Mere x

I know Mere, but i just want to get out of the 80's!

Hi Noor
You will get into the 80s the wedding will just delay it a little. Stick with it but enjoy the wedding too. :D
Mere x

Hi Noor
You will get into the 80s the wedding will just delay it a little. Stick with it but enjoy the wedding too. :D
Mere x

I will try Mere :)

31 mins and 400 cals burned !

Wow Noor that is a lot of calories to burn in just 31mins. Well done.
Mere x

Wow Noor that is a lot of calories to burn in just 31mins. Well done.
Mere x

I'm working out like mad Mere, I only have 9 days!

Good on you Noor. :D
Mere x

Back