Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Good luck Noor you can do it, carry on...

Weigh in today at 86.7kg loss 0.9

Noor You are doing fab. Hope you have a good day.
Mere x

Well done Noor!!!

Noor You are doing fab. Hope you have a good day.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, I just want to get into 85kg before the wedding anything more will be an added bonus!

Noor I am keeping m fingers crossed for you. You are doing so well. Are you fully recovered from the soar throat? And how are the wee ones?
Mere x

Noor I am keeping m fingers crossed for you. You are doing so well. Are you fully recovered from the soar throat? And how are the wee ones?
Mere x

No Mere, still not recovered from the soar throat and it's worse first thing in the morning. I'm forcing myself to drink over 3 litres of water a day...

Hi Noor I hope you are 100% fit for the wedding.
Mere x

30.30 mins and 403 cals burned. I am soooo exhausted!

Noor
You are doing so well with the exercise.
Mere x

Noor
You are doing so well with the exercise.
Mere x

Thank u Mere, I was about to give in to chicken soup today cause of my bad throat but thankfully I didn't!

Your doing great since being ill noor, what excersize do you do? Xxx

Thank u Carrie. I just do my daily house chores and workout for half an hour on my cross trainer.

Hi Noor well done for sticking to plan it is working out well for you. Crosstrainer is one of the best exercise machines as it tones up every area of the body have a nice day. :)
Mere x

I loved pin he cross trainer at the gym... Wished I could get one now... We have the room but not the money.... Xxx

Hi Noor well done for sticking to plan it is working out well for you. Crosstrainer is one of the best exercise machines as it tones up every area of the body have a nice day. :)
Mere x

Yes Mere ur right it is one of the best exercise machines. I love working out on it I wish to workout more but my calorie intake is so low that I'd be over doing it!

Back