Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Stay strong Noor! Be true to yourself. Whatever support you give to your family don't let it take from any energy or strength you need for yourself. You need that for you and your little ones. With that strength retained you will actually end up with more to give not less xxx

Noor you are doing great.... keep going :)
Mere is right. ... binging will only make you feel bad.... and you will still have to deal with your family issues

Stay strong Noor! Be true to yourself. Whatever support you give to your family don't let it take from any energy or strength you need for yourself. You need that for you and your little ones. With that strength retained you will actually end up with more to give not less xxx

Thank u Mandy, I've managed to stay on track!

Noor you are doing great.... keep going :)
Mere is right. ... binging will only make you feel bad.... and you will still have to deal with your family issues

Yes she is most definitely right Marge, but u girls know how depressing things can get and the awful habit of binging..... :(

First of all thank u for the motivation and helping me stay on track girls. Had it not been for u lovely people I would have been back at 87kg but after staying on track and having my weigh in today, I can happily say I'm at 86kg that's a loss of 0.4 whooppppppppp!!!

Well done noor :D
You did the hard part yourself. ... so deserve a pat on the back :D

Wow Noor you are doing sooo well. Keep on track and it could be another kg down in time for the wedding. Just think how good that would feel.

I am sure everyone on this forum will have been on a binge or two so we do know how it feels. We also know the guilt that follows a binge and how good it feels to resist then see a drop on the scales. No matter how down you feel try to keep the vision of the numbers on the scales dropping.
Mere x

Wow Noor you are doing sooo well. Keep on track and it could be another kg down in time for the wedding. Just think how good that would feel.

I am sure everyone on this forum will have been on a binge or two so we do know how it feels. We also know the guilt that follows a binge and how good it feels to resist then see a drop on the scales. No matter how down you feel try to keep the vision of the numbers on the scales dropping.
Mere x

I know Mere i'm hoping to be under 85kg for my sister's wedding so that way if i put a kg on it wont upset me so much.
I don't like binging at all, i cook all sorts of curries, rices, pasta dishes, etc etc and i never feel like eating them. My only weakness is pizza and kebabs nothing else tempts me. So when i'm upset i turn to these 2 horrible foods for comfort! I just wish my life was simple sometimes and stress free!!! I'm just praying now nothing kicks off at my sister's wedding...

Weigh in today 85.8kg loss 0.2

Noor.... your post just brought something back to me....
I remeber watching one of these daft programmes about hypnotherapy years and years ago... and it was saying that you have to imagine the food that you love in a way that absolutely repulses you.... maybe covered in hair, or sick or dog poo ... or whatever you hate..... as long as it knocks you off eating it ;)
I had forgotten all about it myself. ... but I think I will be doing a wee bit of this myself in the future ;)
Well done on the loss.... all the small ones are adding up now :D

Noor.... your post just brought something back to me....
I remeber watching one of these daft programmes about hypnotherapy years and years ago... and it was saying that you have to imagine the food that you love in a way that absolutely repulses you.... maybe covered in hair, or sick or dog poo ... or whatever you hate..... as long as it knocks you off eating it ;)
I had forgotten all about it myself. ... but I think I will be doing a wee bit of this myself in the future ;)
Well done on the loss.... all the small ones are adding up now :D

Lol Marge it is a good idea, but i respect food and i can't think of it like that. I get annoyed with my friends when they call food '****.'

Ooooooooh your number starts with 85 noor.... Keep it up! Xxx

Last edited:
Hi Noor30, i am sure you can do it!! It's all in the mind. You've got a good few weeks untill your sisters wedding.... maybe try and get out walking with the baby to add to the inch loss. Good luck!

Hi Noor30, i am sure you can do it!! It's all in the mind. You've got a good few weeks untill your sisters wedding.... maybe try and get out walking with the baby to add to the inch loss. Good luck!

My baby isn't well and taking him out will only make him worse! I workout at home I have a cross trainer and running after a toddler all day plus house chores is enough exercise when the calorie take is under 650 a day. My sister is getting married next weekend.

Hi Noor
I am with you and fervently hope nothing kicks off at the wedding but if it does do not let it put you into a downer. The only down you want in your life is the weight continuing to go down! You are doing so well. :)
Mere x

I bet you are never still with a baby! good luck and hope all goes well at your sisters wedding. Don't be dissapointed if you don't hit your target for then - its all about how you feel .... you must be looking great and i am sure your family will notice how well you are looking! :)

I bet you are never still with a baby! good luck and hope all goes well at your sisters wedding. Don't be dissapointed if you don't hit your target for then - its all about how you feel .... you must be looking great and i am sure your family will notice how well you are looking! :)

I'm always with my baby and toddler. I don't take any support from family or friends when it comes to both my kids! You don't need to bet on that.

Back