Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor
I am with you and fervently hope nothing kicks off at the wedding but if it does do not let it put you into a downer. The only down you want in your life is the weight continuing to go down! You are doing so well. :)
Mere x

I'm hoping the same too Mere, and yes I will try to keep my focus on my goals.

good luck with everything and i hope this weather stays nices for you next weekend :)

Lol Marge it is a good idea, but i respect food and i can't think of it like that. I get annoyed with my friends when they call food '****.'

I admire you for that Noor :)

You need to think that the food that you crave, pizza and kebabs, is no good for you.... its no good for your body.

You are very nearly there Noor :D

I admire you for that Noor :)

You need to think that the food that you crave, pizza and kebabs, is no good for you.... its no good for your body.

You are very nearly there Noor :D

Thanks Marge, I was nearly their but I threw up as soon as I had my first shake! Had to go to walkin centre. I've got stomach bug I've been asked to stay off the diet for a few days! But despite that I've managed to drink 3 litres of water and burn off 400 cals on the cross trainer. I felt guilty after having chicken soup. I'm now worried ill put on weight in the next few days but I will try my best to get back on the diet tmrw!

Thats a shame noor. I hope you feel better soon :)

I feel so disappointed, it's getting on the scale in the morning that's upsetting me more...

Perhaps you should weigh in weekly- gives you a bit of time to lose anything you have put on if so as it could be a downwards spiral if you see you have because it might demotivate you.

Your doing really well on the exercise front :D

Noor you need to be a bit kinder to yourself. Forget the scales for a few days until you are able to be back on track. You are doing so well don't give up.
Mere x

weigh in today at 85.8kg put on 0 loss 0. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i'm so glad if i didn't put on any weight!!!!

Until i get better i will stick to 1 shake and bar a day with my home made (oil free and fat free) chicken soup! Kind of like a stew but healthy with herbs and spices and tomatoes,onions and garlic.

I'm glad my experiment with the soup didn't let me down otherwise i would have been beating myself up over it!

I now just want to recover asap and in the meantime i will continue my 3 litres of water intake daily and i will try to do as much exercise i possible can...

Hi Noor, sounds like a plan. I would imagine from what you said that your soup/stew has less or at least not more calories and carbs in it than the exante pack. You need to ensure you feelilng okay though as with a pack less you will not be getting the full minerals/vitamins perhaps. Have you MFP on your phone or computer? If you have you could add in the ingredients and check it.

Hope you feel better soon, and well done for sts xx

Hi Noor, sounds like a plan. I would imagine from what you said that your soup/stew has less or at least not more calories and carbs in it than the exante pack. You need to ensure you feelilng okay though as with a pack less you will not be getting the full minerals/vitamins perhaps. Have you MFP on your phone or computer? If you have you could add in the ingredients and check it.

Hope you feel better soon, and well done for sts xx

I have vitamin tablets, which i will take if my carbs intake is below 50g which it will be lol.

I just dont want to put on any weight Mandy that's my only concern i'll be over the moon if i lose some in the meantime despite not being 100% ts!

Perhaps you should weigh in weekly- gives you a bit of time to lose anything you have put on if so as it could be a downwards spiral if you see you have because it might demotivate you.

Your doing really well on the exercise front :D
It is the exercise i think that helped me not to put on any weight, those 400 cals i burned last night made a huge difference to the scales today morning. Otherwise without a doubt i would have been back at 86kg!

It's this bug that has held me back but i am determined to not gain any weight if im not losing it! I sound crazy lol

Noor you need to be a bit kinder to yourself. Forget the scales for a few days until you are able to be back on track. You are doing so well don't give up.
Mere x

Theirs no way im giving up Mere, im only 5 kgs away from 80kg's. I won't let my health ruin my hard work. My goal now is to not put on any weight until i am well enough to get back on ts!

A sts is good Noor :)
I agree with Mandy, be careful you dont make your self more ill :)

Theirs no way im giving up Mere, im only 5 kgs away from 80kg's. I won't let my health ruin my hard work. My goal now is to not put on any weight until i am well enough to get back on ts!
You are doing so well just don't overdo the exercise. Good luck!
Mere x

Hi Noor
I hope you are well. I have missed you on here. Hope everything goes well at the wedding tomorrow.
Mere x

Hi Noor
I hope you are well. I have missed you on here. Hope everything goes well at the wedding tomorrow.
Mere x

Oh Mere, I'm so stressed! I'm still at my mums. My car broke Down on the M3 yesterday it took the AA 8 and a Half hours to get me to mums house! The car needs a new timing belt! So I'm stranded here for a few more days. I just want to get home n get back on the diet!

Hi Noor,
Oh you poor thing. There is nothing worse that a broken car and being away from home. Hope all went well at the wedding. Sam x

Hi Noor so glad to see you back on this forum. Sorry about your car, with things the way they are with your family I hope you are coping ok at your mum's. The diet will wait and if you have gained because of having to eat food you might not normally choose then so be it you will soon get back into the swing of things.
How did the wedding go no dramas I hope. Take care of yourself dear.
Mere x

Back