Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Noor, Noor, Noor where are you?
Mere x

Noor, Noor, Noor where are you?
Mere x

I'm back Mere!!! Returned home last night. Back on the diet today. Thank u for ur support it has really meant alot to me :)

Last edited:
Horrendous 2 weeks! Where do I start???? Sis got married on 23rd Feb, my car broke down on the M3 on the 24th Feb. took the AA 8 and a half hours to get me back to my mums place!! Since then my car is with the Peugeot garage who have been giving me every excuse under the sun every time I enquire about my car! Finally yesterday they offered me a courtesy car and I was able to return home. I am so frustrated I have been off the diet for almost 2 weeks, my daughter has been off school for a week! I am
Now back on the boat and will lose the weight I've gained in these 2 weeks and shed all the unwanted lbs to reach my target!!! I'm hoping to get my car back by the end of the week, I hate card keys :(

Hi Noor
Glad to see you are back. Once you settle back into the diet you will be fine and the weight will drop off. That sounds like a right carry on with your car hopefully it will be fixed soon and you will get it back. Good luck with your weight loss.
Mere x

Hi Noor
Glad to see you are back. Once you settle back into the diet you will be fine and the weight will drop off. That sounds like a right carry on with your car hopefully it will be fixed soon and you will get it back. Good luck with your weight loss.
Mere x

Thank u Mere, I now have a meeting with my daughter's teacher next Thursday! I know it's not good cause she has been off school alot since last November :(

Noor, Don't worry about the meeting with the teacher. I was a teacher and I can assure you she will only be doing her best to try to help your daughter to catch up with anything she has missed. Good luck.
Mere x

Hi Noor,

Hope you are ok and I hope Meres words have settled your mind.

Take care
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi noor :)
Keep plodding on with the diet snd you will get there.
I hope all goes well at the school :)

Hi Noor
Hope you are having a good day.
Mere x

Weigh in today 86.3kg

Weigh in today 86.3kg
Noor you have been staying at your mum's for a while and I would guess were off plan so you have not done too badly. Good to see you are back 100% it will soon come off again. Have you been to the school about your wee girl yet?
Take care and keep posting you will get all the support you need.
Mere x

Hey welcome back Noor!!!

Hi Noor

I've just been reading your diary. I just wanted to say I think your doing amazingly well. Keep going.x

Noor you have been staying at your mum's for a while and I would guess were off plan so you have not done too badly. Good to see you are back 100% it will soon come off again. Have you been to the school about your wee girl yet?
Take care and keep posting you will get all the support you need.
Mere x

I think that's what is keeping me on track Mere. Considering I haven't gained as much as I thought I would! I've got a meeting next Thursday with my lil ones Teacher.

Hi Noor

I've just been reading your diary. I just wanted to say I think your doing amazingly well. Keep going.x

Thank u quirky girl, most if the credit goes to the lovely people here!

100% today aswell, I'm hoping to get into 85's tmrw. Time for some black coffee!

Wow noor.... you must have made excellent good choices at your mums :D
Well done :D

Back