Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

I have a breather after every 200 cals but u are right. I think I will see how I do throughout next week at 600 cals a day if my losses are still slow, I will then go ws n start burning 800 cals.
That sounds like a good plan Noor. :D

Mere x

That sounds like a good plan Noor. :D

Mere x

It was a good plan, which again I've had to put on hold. My sis in law has had a miscarriage she didnt even know she was pregnant....

Poor girl. I hope she will be ok Noor. It is amazing how many people miscarry in the early stages but go on to have perfectly normal pregnancies.
Mere x

Poor girl. I hope she will be ok Noor. It is amazing how many people miscarry in the early stages but go on to have perfectly normal pregnancies.
Mere x

She has 2 sons already. It's so stressful with relatives coming n going....I'm hoping to return home by Sunday..

Hi Noor
I thought you wee back home. Hope everything goes well for you and the family.
Mere x

Hi Noor
I thought you wee back home. Hope everything goes well for you and the family.
Mere x

I was, I had to go back once I got the bad news about my sis in law. She needs looking after mentally not stable. She's blaming herself for the miscarriage.....

Oh dear that is not good. Hope she feels differently soon.
Mere x

Oh dear that is not good. Hope she feels differently soon.
Mere x

It's one bad thing after another, theirs so much negativity going on. One problem after another!! My 1 year old niece fell today she's cut her bottom lip so bad that the scar will remain for the rest if her life! My sister is very upset :( I'm just praying things get better for us all soon.......

I hope you are right Noor. A scar on a wee one looks bad but as they get older it becomes hardly noticeable.
Mere x

Hey noor... I hope the good luck tide comes your way soon :)

Finally returned home last night, back on diet today and I will refrain from weigh in until Sunday!

Hello noor :)
Good to see you back :)

Hi Noor that sounds like a good plan. Hope everything is good with you.
Mere x

Hi Noor

great news that you are home now and back on the plan. Sometimes life can seem so hard, it's just one thing after another. Well done for coming back and getting on plan.x

Welcome back Noor :)

Thank u guys, it feels good to be back but also hard :( I'm trying hard to stay 100% but finding it difficult to be honest... I gave in already today and now I feel guilty as anything!!!

Hi Noor I felt like that yesterday when I had a wee dram and some crisps but stick with it and you will probably be fine tomorrow.
Mere x

Hi Noor I felt like that yesterday when I had a wee dram and some crisps but stick with it and you will probably be fine tomorrow.
Mere x

It right Mere, I'm looking forward to a positive day tmrw. Despite the fact in out of shakes, which should have been delivered today but to my surprise they have been but NOT at my address!! I've already emailed Interlink and will call them too first thing tmrw!

Hi Noor

i think once you get all your packs you will feel much more in charge of your own destiny. Fingers crossed you will get them tomorrow. Don't worry about a blip, just don't have anything else now but some water and a good dose of TV.xx

Back