Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor

i think once you get all your packs you will feel much more in charge of your own destiny. Fingers crossed you will get them tomorrow. Don't worry about a blip, just don't have anything else now but some water and a good dose of TV.xx

I still have no packs and the customer service have still not been able to find out where my packs have been delivered! I only have one pack left!

I still have no packs and the customer service have still not been able to find out where my packs have been delivered! I only have one pack left!

Oh noor thats not so good.
Are you completely off plan, or sticking to low carb ?
Marge :)

Oh noor thats not so good.
Are you completely off plan, or sticking to low carb ?
Marge :)

Yes I'm off plan but eating healthy and being that TOTM isn't helping much either! I don't understand how can it be signed for with my surname when I didn't receive it??

Yes I'm off plan but eating healthy and being that TOTM isn't helping much either! I don't understand how can it be signed for with my surname when I didn't receive it??

Keep healthy eating noor, it will be better for you when your packs eventually arrive. I hope customer services sort it soon for you :)

You are doing well to stick to healthy eating Noor. Hope you get more packs soon. Anyone can sign your name they do not have a copy of your signature to compare it with.
Mere x

I am so effing fed up with interlink!!!!!!!!

I have been home all day again today and no one has been around with my parcel and they have the nerve to say someone tried to deliver i but no one was in??? If that was the case they should have left a card??? Which they didn't cause no one came around!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so frustrated this is now taking the micky!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's awful, all courier companies seem to play that game these days, they're too lazy to actually deliver their parcels. Next thing you'll know it's "missing". Grrr hope you get it tomorrow now.

Last edited:
Hang on in there Noor.
Mere x

Complain more to Exante Noor :)

That's awful, all courier companies seem to play that game these days, they're too lazy to actually deliver their parcels. Next thing you'll know it's "missing". Grrr hope you get it tomorrow now.

Interlink are the worst couriers out there Jael! I'm so annoyed I've been out of shakes for 3 days!

Hang on in there Noor.
Mere x

I'm just worried Mere despite eating healthy I know I won't lose much weight all the hard work I put in at the beginning of the week has been a waste!

Finally my packs have been delivered in an open parcel with 12 packs missing!!!!! After 3 days off plan I am going to try n be 100% today and I will need the support and encouragement from all of u :(

Glad you've got some packs eventually but that's shocking that it was open and some missing. I assume you can file an official complaint somehow, you've paid for them they need to reimburse you.

Glad you've got some packs eventually but that's shocking that it was open and some missing. I assume you can file an official complaint somehow, you've paid for them they need to reimburse you.

They first delivered it to the wrong address and the person signed for it with my surname! So that person obviously opened it!! I have emailed customer service lets see what they have to say...

If someone else took it and signed for it, how did they get it back? If someone is dishonest and signed for something they shouldn't have and took some, and they went back and got them back from them, then they know who it was that acted fraudulently and stole some of the packs.

If someone else took it and signed for it, how did they get it back? If someone is dishonest and signed for something they shouldn't have and took some, and they went back and got them back from them, then they know who it was that acted fraudulently and stole some of the packs.

My street name is similar to another! That's what I'm fuming about not only did they sign for it they signed it using MY surname??? I've had the worst experience ever this time around its put me off buying more packs!

Oh noor thats terrible !
I hope that you can get the matter resolved soon :)
At least you have some packs to be going on with now :)

Oh noor thats terrible !
I hope that you can get the matter resolved soon :)
At least you have some packs to be going on with now :)

Yes having the packs at last is a relief! I've started on them today, I've had my first pack of the day. It's going to be a long day!

Back