Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor glad you have finally got your packs. I presume you have notified Exante about the missing ones. If you have been eating healthily then you have not undone all the good work you put in earlier. Good luck with your next WI.
Mere x

Hi Noor glad you have finally got your packs. I presume you have notified Exante about the missing ones. If you have been eating healthily then you have not undone all the good work you put in earlier. Good luck with your next WI.
Mere x

Yes I've emailed them and they will replace the missing packs, this time they will use Royal Mail. I hope I have a loss with my weigh in tmrw...

Good luck for WI tomorrow Noor.
Mere x

Weigh in at 85.7kg, not at all happy with the loss...

Stick with it it will come off.
Mere x

Its a loss Noor :)
Just think how you would feel if it were a gain ;)

It will, stick with it and it can't not work, you'd be a medical miracle if it didn't. Sorry you've been through a tough time, you are however showing your stronger than you give yourself credit for as you always come back determined! Well done :) xxx

Yea I guess it is Marge, but every time I get into the 85kg mark something goes wrong!

Eventually Noor, you will get below it.
You just have to keep going.
Practise make perfect, and you will get there ;)

It will, stick with it and it can't not work, you'd be a medical miracle if it didn't. Sorry you've been through a tough time, you are however showing your stronger than you give yourself credit for as you always come back determined! Well done :) xxx

I've got so much on in the next few weeks, been invited to a friends birthday. I'm leaving for that tmrw and returning next Wednesday! Upon my return I've got to go for my interview at Warks college. Plus get admission for my 4 year old because we're moving to Nuneaton beginning of May. I've got packing to do plus looking after my 2 kids, it's so stressful :( Despite everything I really do try to stay on the diet!!

You certainly have a lot on in the next few weeks. Well done on deciding that inspire of it all you are going to do your best to stay on plan. With that attitude you will succeed.
Mere x

Good luck with interview for college.
Mere x

Hi Noor

What a full plate you have( no pun intended)

i think that you could use Exante as a real aid during this time , meaning that food is already taken care of and one less thing to think about. Some days this week it's been sooooo busy. I've had a shake mixed with hand blender for breakfast takes 30 secs to do. Bar for lunch and a soup, 30 secs again for tea.

Keep posting and hang on in there.xx

I hope your interview goes well Noor :)

Back from holiday later in the day today. I'm glad i took the opportunity to take time out for myself! I've had a fab week which ended with the Magical tour of the Harry potter Studio in London. With 3 hours of driving ahead of me, I'm going to have a quick breakup and get the kids ready! Thank u girls for for ur kind words and support. It's been lovely coming on today and reading all ur messages, thank u once again :)

Thsts great you have had a great time :D
Drive safely :)

Hi Noor
Good to see you back glad you had a great break.
Mere x

Back