Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor
Good to see you back glad you had a great break.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, unfortunately I've not even gone back on ts I've got mouth ulcer! I guess the plus side of that is I won't defi be putting any weight as I can barely eat n I'm living on soups!

Thanks Mere, unfortunately I've not even gone back on ts I've got mouth ulcer! I guess the plus side of that is I won't defi be putting any weight as I can barely eat n I'm living on soups!

Hope the ulcers go away soon.
Mere x

ooh ouch. Rinsing your mouth with salt water is supposed to help heal mouth ulcers. We use something here called Iglu which is pretty good, a bit like Bonjela but seems to work better.

ooh ouch. Rinsing your mouth with salt water is supposed to help heal mouth ulcers. We use something here called Iglu which is pretty good, a bit like Bonjela but seems to work better.

I've been rinsing with salt water and mouth wash... It's so painful I can barely talk,I want to cry cause of the pains :(

Hope the ulcers go away soon.
Mere x

Me too! I'm drinking soup with a straw in one side, I'm in agony....

I feel so sorry for you. Have you tried Bonjella it soothes for a time because it numbs the mouth.
Mere x

Oh no, sounds really bad. If it's gotten that bad and it's still so bad on Monday I'd see a doctor, they might be able to prescribe something a bit stronger to help them heal.

I hope your feel better soon noor :)

I feel so sorry for you. Have you tried Bonjella it soothes for a time because it numbs the mouth.
Mere x

Not tried bonjela, I'll get hubs to pick one up on his way home from work later today....

Oh no, sounds really bad. If it's gotten that bad and it's still so bad on Monday I'd see a doctor, they might be able to prescribe something a bit stronger to help them heal.

It's really bad I've had another sleepless and painful night!

Do you have any soluble aspirin ?
Melt one in some water, not too much. And then swill it about your mouth, on or near your ulcer.
I find this takes a bit if the pain away :)

Do you have any soluble aspirin ?
Melt one in some water, not too much. And then swill it about your mouth, on or near your ulcer.
I find this takes a bit if the pain away :)

No I don't :(

How is your mouth now Noor?
Mere x

How is your mouth now Noor?
Mere x

Thanks to bonjela the pain has lessoned in the last hour! Mouth has swollen up.... :(

One good thing that has come out of my mouth ulcer is that I have lost the weight I put on while on holiday and I've managed to lose a lil extra too! Weigh in at 85.3kg today, I'm glad the veg soup n chicken soup have aided my weight loss. At least I've got something to smile about although that is painful cause of the ulcer!

Every cloud has a silver lining Noor. Well done on your loss hope the mouth ulcers clear up very soon.
Mere x

Well done Noor :D
You must be run down. Maybe the vitamins in the packs will help heal you :)

Well done on the loss Noor

hope the next few kgs are pain free

Every cloud has a silver lining Noor. Well done on your loss hope the mouth ulcers clear up very soon.
Mere x

Yes it does Mere, at least my weight is one less tithing to worry about now. Ive still not started packing and we're moving on th 9th next month! To add to the ulcers I now have a dry cough and a flu bug!

Back