Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Well done Noor :D
You must be run down. Maybe the vitamins in the packs will help heal you :)

I've not touched the packs Marge, I'm just cooking fresh healthy soup and that seems to be doing the job!

I hope you start to feel better soon Noor, sounds like you're going through a horrible time. You're obviously run down which means you're getting everything going :(

Noor you poor thing. You are having a time of it maybe when you move house you will turn a corner in your life too. New house new beginnings.
Mere x

Noor you poor thing. You are having a time of it maybe when you move house you will turn a corner in your life too. New house new beginnings.
Mere x

I'm fed up Mere, I just want to get better... :(

I'm fed up Mere, I just want to get better... :(
You will get better Noor. Just remember that when you are down the only way to go is up.
Stay on here posting as all the girls will give you support. :bighug:

Mere x

You will get better Noor. Just remember that when you are down the only way to go is up.
Stay on here posting as all the girls will give you support. :bighug:

Mere x

Thanks Mere, it's the support I get from u lovely peeps here that keeps me going. It's almost a week since I've had the ulcers, I'm still not pain free and living on soups. I guess the soups is the only good thing about it all cause its helping with my weightloss!

That's the right attitude to take Noor and once you start packing ready for the house move you will be burning up a lot of calories with a subsequent weight loss.
Take care of yourself.
Mere x

You are doing well Noor, even in the trying circumstances :)
You are very determined, and should be congratulated for staying on track :)
Well done :D

That's the right attitude to take Noor and once you start packing ready for the house move you will be burning up a lot of calories with a subsequent weight loss.
Take care of yourself.
Mere x

I was aiming to be at 82kg by end of April and I'm still hopeful I will be able to achieve it. Moving around doing the packing n all will hopefully help reach my target..

You are doing well Noor, even in the trying circumstances :)
You are very determined, and should be congratulated for staying on track :)
Well done :D

Thank u Marge, I don't want to give in now because I've worked hard to shed the weight I have. I just want to keep going until I am happy with my weight!

Last edited:
Good luck Noor.
Mere x

Haven't been on the forum for a few days because of my health. Feeling better today and ulcer is almost gone! Weigh in today at 84.4kg, so I'm pretty happy with that considering I've been off the diet and have managed to lose weight... :)

Well done noor :)

I really like the food diary notsoskinnymarge, and after the amount of weight yo have lost I'm sure you will be skinnymarge soon.

X

I really like the food diary notsoskinnymarge, and after the amount of weight yo have lost I'm sure you will be skinnymarge soon.

X

I hope so :)

Well done on your loss Noor you are doing well inspite of all the trials and tribulations life has thrown at you lately. Glad the ulcer is finally improving.
Mere x

Well done on your loss Noor you are doing well inspite of all the trials and tribulations life has thrown at you lately. Glad the ulcer is finally improving.
Mere x

To be honest Mere, I've come to a point where I've stopped staying intouch with most of my family. I can't handle it anymore, I have my kids n hubby to think about. They need me and I'm not going to let them down. Food is the last thing on my mind these days, I'm too occupied with the things that matter more and need my attention.....

I think that is a form of self preservation Noor. :)
Mere x

Still off the diet! But managed not to gain weight! Weigh in today at 84.0kg loss of 0.4

Back