Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

You are doing well Noor inspite of not being on the diet. Keep it up.
Mere x

Back on the diet after a long gap. Moved home in the last few weeks plus had an accident wentoff the rails and started binging! Then I put my head down and lost the weight I put on and a little more. Weigh in at 83kg.

Welcome back

Good luck today...keep us posted on how you are dong

TOTH! I was already having a bad and it's just gotten worse. My sister in law went for her scan today at 15 weeks only to discover baby had died at 7 weeks. I can't imagine what she must be going through, it's so depressing.......

Oh my goodness that s so o sad. I am sorry to hear that

Oh my goodness that s so o sad. I am sorry to hear that

It's very sad. She was so excited about her first scan....

Beautiful start to the day with the sunshine! In the mood to pop into town to get some shopping done, but then the thought of junk food puts me off!!

You can pop into town with out junk food....I have a bar before I leave the house! It helps me

You can pop into town with out junk food....I have a bar before I leave the house! It helps me

Sounds good, but kids make it difficult!

Managed to go out n get my daughter's b'day present sorted and helped her pick a card n gift for her dad. I've had 2 shakes so far!

Had another good day but now the back pains are kicking in again due to the car accident 2 weeks ago! Plus it's that TOTM, I need a hot water bottle and an early night!

It's been a good day so far, a little stressed due to personal problems. But I haven't allowed that to throw me off the rails this time! I want to achieve the 80kg mark by 15th June to celebrate my daughter's birthday. So fingers crossed! Had my shakes and of water.

Today has been hectic so much needed done! Birthday cake ordered, shopping done and now sorting the 2 bedrooms left for guests! Managed to have 2 shakes so far, not had enough water today due to a very busy day! Weigh in tmrw, so fingers crossed!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Weigh in today at 81.6kg, I'm super happy!!! That leaves 1.6 to lose by next Saturday and does sound doable!

Brilliant! Well done. 1.6kg by next Saturday sounds VERY doable! Go girl - you can do it!

Back