Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Brilliant! Well done. 1.6kg by next Saturday sounds VERY doable! Go girl - you can do it!

It may sound weird but I think I'm now getting the hang of this diet! Back in December after the birth of my son I weighed in at 99.2kg. I started the diet in January since then I've been on and off due to personal problems but I have gotten back up n taken control! I'm glad I have she'd 18kg since!

That's a brilliant loss Noor! It is well woth keeping on track. I've still got a long way to go but feel a lot thinner in just 5 weeks!

That's a brilliant loss Noor! It is well woth keeping on track. I've still got a long way to go but feel a lot thinner in just 5 weeks!

I've still got a long way to go too but now that I'm seeing the benefits of the loss I want to keep going! Ur loss is fab I've read ur diary I think u have done alot better than me! I was very shaky the first few weeks on and off.

I've been quite shakey over the last couple of weeks due to being on leave, visiting London and my son's birthday but I'm going to start rewarding myself for every time I do a full 100% TS. I also get myself one of Jael's bracelets every time I lose a stone - I've only got one so far but it looks good and I can't wait until I get another to wear with it after another 10lb loss! My main incentive is wanting to lose as much as possible for when I visit my sister in america in July. I don't know if you saw where we are going to be staying when we go to Cape May (Jersey Shore!) but it is luxurious and I don't want to look like a whale when I go there!

I've been quite shakey over the last couple of weeks due to being on leave, visiting London and my son's birthday but I'm going to start rewarding myself for every time I do a full 100% TS. I also get myself one of Jael's bracelets every time I lose a stone - I've only got one so far but it looks good and I can't wait until I get another to wear with it after another 10lb loss! My main incentive is wanting to lose as much as possible for when I visit my sister in america in July. I don't know if you saw where we are going to be staying when we go to Cape May (Jersey Shore!) but it is luxurious and I don't want to look like a whale when I go there!

Yes i did read it and it sounds fab!!!! Best thing to do when u feel like cheating or munching on real food is to have 2 hard boiled medium eggs in the morning with tea/coffee, a shake for lunch and for dinner a home cooked chicken curry with 1 chappati or a little rice. Trust me u won't gain any weight at all!! It will fill u up and u won't feel as guilty when u jump on the scales the next morning. That's what I do and it works for me :) you still have a over a month to shed alot more weight till ur holiday u can do it!!

Thanks Noor - that's good advice. I think I might get some eggs in for emergencies! I've also read that some people just have an extra exante meal if they get hungry but haven't tried that yet! The temptation is always to have something full of carbs!!!!!

That's why I make sure I'm always stocked up with eggs lol. Chappati n rice do have carbs that's why they work well with a curry as u get a bit of both worlds and u don't put on weight.

Another beautiful day! Loving the sunshine and a long walk in the park. Now time for my second shake... :)

Out again and just returned from Asda with my stash of cherry coke zero and eggs!

Hi Noor. Hope it's going well for you. I need to get some eggs in too. I've got loads of coke zero in - got it really cheap on the App.. Food site!

Hi Noor. Hope it's going well for you. I need to get some eggs in too. I've got loads of coke zero in - got it really cheap on the App.. Food site!

My scale seems to be stuck at the figures for 2 days now, it's disheartening. I didn't know their was an app for food site? Thanks :)

Lynne I wouldnt go for an extra pack due to the Vitamins worked out on 3 a day. Think protein would be your best bet, so eggs or chicken, especially after your running as it repairs your muscles!

Noor I too have curry quite a bit. The ones in Morrisons are half price at the moment and lovely!! x

Lynne I wouldnt go for an extra pack due to the Vitamins worked out on 3 a day. Think protein would be your best bet, so eggs or chicken, especially after your running as it repairs your muscles!

Noor I too have curry quite a bit. The ones in Morrisons are half price at the moment and lovely!! x

I cook from scratch Plymscuba, this way I know it's healthy and if anything it will aid my weight loss lol

I cook from scratch Plymscuba, this way I know it's healthy and if anything it will aid my weight loss lol

Hi Noor. It would be really good if you could put some of your recipes on here. I'd love to make some curries from scratch. (It is a web site called Approved Food.)

Hi Noor. It would be really good if you could put some of your recipes on here. I'd love to make some curries from scratch. (It is a web site called Approved Food.)

Hi Lynne, how was the run? I will defi put recipes up as and when I cook Currys.

Hi Lynne, how was the run? I will defi put recipes up as and when I cook Currys.

Not done it yet! Am going to cut the lawns first but keep procrastinating!

Not happy at all, the scale seems to be stuck on the same digits!!!

Day 2 of terrible migraine and flu! I feel awful

Back